OPSC Result 2020: OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Result 2020 Released!!! The Provisionally qualified candidates OPSC Exam 2020 written test held on 22nd December 2019 has released by the OPSC Board. The direct link of OPSC Merit List 2019 and OPSC Result 2019 is given below.
Odisha Public Service Commission conducted the exam for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) on 22nd December 2019. Candidates who are all appeared in the OPSC 2020 Exam can download the OPSC 2019 Result from its official website. The OPSC Commission 2020 has shortlisted Thousand four hundred and three (1403) candidates in the OPSC 2019 Merit List. The selected candidates for OPSC Medical Officer 2020 Vacancy will put up under Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre under Health and Family Welfare Department. The shortlisted candidate’s details will be available on the OPSC Official website. Candidates are advised to visit the official website frequently for more updates.
Candidates who need to download OPSC Final Key 2019 can check the OPSC Official site or click the below links to download directly.
How to Check OPSC 2020 Result
Candidates who wish to download their OPSC 2020 Final Selection List from the Official Website shall follow the below steps one by one.
- Visit the OPSC Official Website – opsc.gov.in
- Select the Result Tab, which is present in the Left Side Menu Bar.
- Click the Pdf attachment of “Recommendation Notice in connection with Recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer [Advt. No. 13 of 2019-20]”
- Select the Attachment Pdf
- Now a new tab with Odisha Public Service Commission, Cuttack Result along with the Odisha 2020 Final Selected List 2019 will be displayed
The first page of Result will have the details about OPSC Result 2019 Notification and OPSC 2019 Final Selected list of thousand four hundred and three candidates.
Details in OPSC Merit 2020 List
The OPSC Recruitment 2020 Merit list for Post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) will have the below information.
- OPSC Notice 2020
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Category to which belongs
- Physically Handicapped Category
- Physically Handicapped Percentage
- Selected under Category