OPTCL Recruitment 2021: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has invited applications for the Management Trainee posts in OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Notification pdf. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 14th May 2021 on the official website of OPTCL @optcl.co.in. The last date for submission OPTCL MT Online Application is 13th June 2021. OPTCL MT Recruitment is being done for the disciplines of Finance, HRD, Law, IT, CS & Economist. So, go through this article and clarify all your doubts regarding the OPTCL Recruitment 2021 notification.
OPTCL Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Name of the Recruitment||OPTCL Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Starting date to Apply Online||14 May 2021 (from 11 AM)|
|Last date to Apply Online||13 June 2021 ( till 11:59 PM)|
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
- MT-Finance – 11
- MT-HRD – 3
- MT-Law – 1
- MT-IT – 2
- MT-CS – 1
- MT-Economics – 1
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
MT-Finance – Degree with the passing of the Final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India.
MT-HRD – Full-time PG Degree/Diploma of two years duration in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare/ HRD/HRM/PM&IR/MBA with specialization in HRD or Personnel Management from recognized University/ Institution with at least 60% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%. Note: MBA/PGDBM with dual specialization shall be considered provided both specializations carry equal weightage.
MT-Law – Degree in Law from a recognized Institution.
MT-IT – BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/MCA with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
MT-CS – Graduate with Company Secretary having Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
MT-Economist – Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Finance Management with at least 60% of marks from a recognized University or Institution.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 32 years
Odisha PTCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Odisha PTCL Recruitment 2021 will be based on two processes.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) and
- Personal Interview
The detailed selection process of OPTCL Recruitment 2021 is given below.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject Knowledge (80%), Numerical / GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- In addition, there shall be an online Psychometric Test of 30 Minutes for which there shall be no marking in CBT. However, the report of the psychometric test will be used at the time of the Personal Interview.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT and be shortlisted will be called for a Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 in the case of MT-Finance and in the ratio of 1:5 in the case of other posts.
- The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of Performance in the CBT and Personal Interview. The weightage for CBT & Personal Interview is 80% & 20% respectively.
- The offer of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates on the basis of merit.
- However, the final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the prescribed format.
- On selection, candidates can be posted at any of the existing/upcoming units of OPTCL throughout Odisha.
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Salary
- The Management Trainee (MT) shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 24,000/- per month during the period of training.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be appointed as Assistant Manager (E-3) Grade in the respective cadre on probation for one (1) year in the Pay Matrix of Rs. 56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- (Level:EE-2) with initial Basic Pay of Rs.56,100/.
- Besides the Initial Basic Pay, DA, HRA or company accommodation, Medical Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, etc. shall be paid as per applicable rules of the Corporation in force from time to time.
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Application Process
The application process details of OPTCL Recruitment 2021 are given below.
- The Application mode is Online for OPTCL Recruitment 2021.
Unreserved / SEBC Category – Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the direct apply online link given above.
- On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will be sent to their registered e-mail. Candidates are required to retain the unique Registration Number for future correspondence.
- Uploading of Documents: Candidates are required to keep the following documents ready before initiating the Online Application Form.
- The candidate shall upload the scanned copy of the original documents.
- Check the details entered carefully.
- Submit the application
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.