PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently released the notification for the engagement of the Executive Trainee post through the Advertisement Number CC /06/2020. PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 apply online link gets activates on 25th March 2021. Interested aspirants shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 15th April 2021. Candidates who are having the interested to apply for this recruitment, should refer to the official notification fully and then start the online application process. The selected candidate will be placed at Power Grid offices, substations & anywhere in India and get a remuneration of Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000 per month. Further details regarding the PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Name of an Organization – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Recruitment Name – PGCIL Executive Trainee 2021
Job Role – Executive Trainee
Job Location – Across India
PGCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2021 – Important Dates
Notification Released on – 25th March 2021
Starting Date to Apply Online – 25th March 2021
The Final Date for the Submission – 15th April 2021
PGCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2021:
Power Grid Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: (as of 28.12.2020)
Upper age limit of 28 years.
- Applicant should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ B.SC in a concerned field from a recognized University.
- Candidates should get the score in Gate 2021 Exam.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental Candidates – NIL
Others – Rs. 500
Payment Mode: Online
Power Grid Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process is based on Marks obtained in the GATE 2021/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000/- P.M.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site of PGCIL.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the PGCIL Careers.
- Click on that, you will be entered into the careers page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of PGCIL Jobs.
- Click on that the official notification will get displayed.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the online application process.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the online application on or before the last date.