PMUY apply online 2020 details are available here. The government launched the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) scheme in the year 2016. The main objective of this scheme is to provide free gas cylinder to the beneficiaries. Check here all details about PMUY apply online.
The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) scheme was a central government funded scheme, launched in 2016, with a coverage for 5 crore families. Then in the year 2018, it was revised to 8 crore families. The objective of the scheme is to provide a free gas cylinder with a connection support of Rs. 1600 along with each connection. Till now this scheme has benefited lakhs of of families under Below Poverty Line. totally 715 districts all over India come under this scheme. Her we have given complete details about the PMUY online application form and apply online procedure.
Details About the Scheme:
As per the World Health Organization, the smoke from firewood and charcoal are injurious to the health. It is equal to the harm done by burning around 400 cigarettes in an hour. Keeping this in mind, the central government has launched this scheme. Our PM Narendra Modi has announced this scheme on 1st May of 2016 for the welfare of the rural families in the Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh. Around Rs. 8000 crore is budget for this scheme. The Concerned Authority for this scheme is Indian Government and the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Who Can Apply Online For PMUY 2020?
The eligibility criteria this Pardhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana are available here. To get the free gas connection following conditions are applicable.
- An adult woman belonging to a poor family where there is no cooking gas connection in their house.
- The minimum age for the woman to apply in this scheme is 18 years. The women below 18 years cannot apply for this scheme.
- Only Indian citizen woman belonging to the rural section of the country can apply online for this PMUY 2020 scheme.
- The free gas connection is issued only in the name of the women of the family.
- The applicant families should avail the benefit under only one scheme. It is punishable offence, if they avail the it from any other scheme.
How to Apply for PMUY 2020?
The PMUY 2020 application form is available online or offline. you can apply it in both English and Hindi languages. For an offline application form, one can visit nearest LPG distributor. to download the online application form, follow the procedure given below
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjawal Yojna.
- In the bottom of the page “download form” option is available. Click that option to get the PMUY application form.
- In that page the Ujjwala form will be available in both Hindi and English languages. Choose the language of the form as per your preference from the list.
- The pdf with the application form will appear on the screen
- Download the application form and get the print out of the form to fill it offline.
- After filling the form, submit the form to the nearest LPG distributor along with the identity proofs including aadhar card of all family members, Jandhan Bank Account, and address details.
Candidates follow the above procedure for the PMUY apply online registration 2020.
Official Website – Click Here
Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800 266 6696
After the submission of the application form, the verification process will continue and upon the complete procedure of the eligibility of the applicant. The connections will be issued to the family by Oil Marketing Companies. One can check New list for free gas connection on the official website portal where the list of new beneficiaries will appear.