PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Notification is out. The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the recruitment notification to select candidates for the Junior Engineer, Section Officer, and sub-divisional Engineer vacancies. The total vacancy for this PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 notification is 1046. Here we have added complete details regarding the PPSC Recruitment 2021 notification. So, go through this article to know about the selection process, eligibility, apply online last date, and more regarding the PPSC JE Recruitment 2021. First, check your eligibility status for this recruitment. If you satisfy all the norms, then start your apply online procedure for the PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 notification.
Get More – Govt Jobs
Check the important dates for the PPSC JE recruitment 2021 here.
- Starting Date of Online Application for JE and Section Officer – 30 April 2021
- Last date for submitting application JE and Section Officer – 19 May 2021
- Last date for submitting application Sub Divisional Engineer – 10 May 2021
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy:
Check the vacancy for each post under the PPSC JE Recruitment 2021.
|Sub Divisional Engineer||3|
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility criteria to apply for the PPSC JE Recruitment 2021. For each post, the minimum educational qualification is given here.
- Junior Engineers – Diploma in Civil or its equivalent/higher qualification from a recognized University or institution or any other equivalent or higher qualification recognized by the Government. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard
- Junior Engineers (Mechanical/Electrical) – Should possess a degree in Engineering in Electrical from a recognized University or Institution.
For other posts, you can check the educational qualification as per the official website.
- Persons should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age.
Selection Process & Salary:
Check the salary and selection process for the PPSC recruitment 2021 here.
- The selection will be done on the basis of Competitive Written Examination.
- JE salary – Rs. 35400/- Initial Pay
- Sub Divisional Engineer salary – Rs. 47600/-
How to Apply for the PPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of the PPSC and click on the apply online link for the vacancy that you want to apply for.
- A new tab will be opened. New applicants will have to register themselves firstly by clicking New Applicant Link on the left side of the panel.
- The necessary details should be filled in. After that applicant ID and password will be provided on the given mail id and mobile number.
- Login using those details and enter your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay your application fee online and verify the details you have given then click on submit to submit your application.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs:
Here we have added some important FAQs regarding the PPSC JE Recruitment 2021.
Q: What is the total vacancy for the PPSC recruitment 2021?
A: The total vacancy is 1046.
Q: What is the selection process for the PPSC recruitment 2021?
A: The selection process involves online written exam.
Q: For which posts candidates are selected in this PPSC recruitment 2021?
A: The candidates will be selected for the Junior Engineer, Section Officer, and Sub division Engineer posts.