Dear Readers, Reasoning Section play a vital role in Banking and all other competitive exams. This year 2018 was started with three wonderful opportunities; Most Awaited SBI Clerk 2018. To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability – Miscellaneous. Candidates those who are going to appear in Bank Exams 2018 can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
Directions (1-3): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions
There are 5 friends Anu, Bharathi, Chithra, Devi and Elakiya standing randomly. Bharathi is to the northeast of Elakiya. Devi is 2km to the east of Elakiya, who is 6km to the west of Anu. Chithra is to the northwest of Devi and in the line of Elakiya and Bharathi. Devi is 4km the south of Bharathi.
1) In which direction is Anu with respect to Bharathi ?
e) None of these
2) What is the shortest distance between Bharathi and Anu ?
e) None of these
3) What is the shortest distance between between Bharathi and Elakiya ?
b) 5 √2km
e) None of these
Directions (4-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions .
A is the brother of B. B is the mother of C. C is the sister of D. D is married to E. F is the father of B. F has only one daughter. F is married to G. A is the brother of H. I is the father-in-law of H.
4) How is H related to C?
a) Cannot be determined
5) If I is the father of M, then how is M related to B?
d) Sister in law
Directions (6-10) Based on the given data answer the following questions
‘A $ B’ means ‘A is not smaller than B’
‘A @ B’ means ‘A is neither smaller than nor equal to B’
‘A # B’ means ‘A is neither greater than nor equal to B’
‘A & B’ means ‘A is neither smaller than nor greater than B’
‘A * B’ means ‘A is not greater than B’
6) Which of the given symbols can be placed in blank spaces respectively (in the same order from left to right) such that all the three expressions V$F, T#V and [email protected] definitely holds true? H_T_F_E_V
a) $, #, &, $
b) #, #, *,$
d) Either 1 or 2
e) None of the above
7) Which of given symbols can be placed in blank spaces respectively (in the same order from left to right) such that all the expression [email protected] is definitely true and Either W&N or W#N is true? N_B_W_H_M
a) &, $, @, #
b) &, &, #, *
c) $, $, *,*
d) $, &, *,&
e) &, $, #, *
8) What symbol will come in between K and N such that all the given expressions [email protected], K$N, K*R, M$N are definitely false? M$K_N*R
9) Statements: D$E; [email protected]; D$O; E$F; N&E
a) Only I is true
b) Only II is true
c) Only III is true
d) Either II or III is true
10) Which of the given symbol must be placed in blank between K and M such that both the expressions K#G and [email protected] definitely holds true? I=K_M≤U=G
1. Answer a) Southeast
2. Answer b) 4√2km
3. Answer d) 2√5km
4. Answer c) Uncle
5. Answer d) Sister in law
6. Answer c) &,#,&,*
7. Answer e) &, $, #, *
8. Answer d) @
9. Answer c) Only III is true
D≥E; F>M; D≥O,E≥F; N=E
10. Answer e) #
To satisfy K#G and [email protected] – ‘#’ must be between K and M
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Logical Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|Quantitative Aptitude “20-20”||11.00 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|Static GK Quiz||1.00 PM|
|English Language “20-20”||2.00 PM|
|Banking Awareness Quiz||3.00 PM|
|Reasoning Puzzles & Seating||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|Data Interpretation / Application Sums (Topic Wise)||6.00 PM|
|Reasoning Ability “20-20”||7.00 PM|
|English Language (New Pattern Questions)||8.00 PM|
|General / Financial Awareness Quiz||9.00 PM|