Dear Readers, Bank Exam Race for the Year 2018 is already started, To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability -Puzzle and Seating Arrangement .Candidates those who are preparing for Syndicate Bank PO, Canara Bank PO, SBI Clerk 2018 Exam can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.[WpProQuiz 1320]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Logical Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|Quantitative Aptitude “20-20”||11.00 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|Static GK Quiz||1.00 PM|
|English Language “20-20”||2.00 PM|
|Banking Awareness Quiz||3.00 PM|
|Reasoning Puzzles & Seating||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|Data Interpretation / Application Sums (Topic Wise)||6.00 PM|
|Reasoning Ability “20-20”||7.00 PM|
|English Language (New Pattern Questions)||8.00 PM|
|General / Financial Awareness Quiz||9.00 PM|
Direction (1-5): Study the information given below and answer the questions carefully.
Eight persons A,B,C,D,E,F,G and H lives in a nine floor building. one of the floor is vacant and they have different ages 27,47,16,33,25,64,50 and 67 not necessarily in the same order.
G lives in even numbered floor. C lives one of the floors above vacant floor. F lives immediately above D whose age is prime number. Difference between C’s age and H’ age is equal to A’s floor number. Two persons live between one whose age is 25 and E who lives in 7th floor. Vacant floor is below the E’s floor. H lives one of the floor above G and his age is square of his floor number. The person whose age is 25 lives one of the floors below G. E’s age is greater than B’s age but less than G’s age. C lives even numbered floor but not live immediately below A’s floor. None of the floor is vacant above B’s floor .F’s age is less than A’ age.
- Which of the following floor is vacant?
- What is difference between the age of E and G?
- Four of the following alike in a certain way based on the given information and thus form a group. Which of the following one that does not belong to the group?
- Which of the following pair represents exactly lives between G and the person one whose age is 64?
- D, F
- B, E
- C, E
- C, B
- None of these
- What is the average age of the persons B, C and D?
- None of these
Direction (6-10): Study the information given below and answer the questions carefully.
Eight friends P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and w are sitting in a circular table. Some of them facing centre and some are facing outside the centre. Persons sit in a circular table is not an immediate neighbour of their previous or next alphabet in the English alphabet series. (i.e., Q is not sit with P or R and vice versa).
W sits third to the left of Q. Number of persons between R and T is as same as number of persons between R and U. P and T does not sit together. V and W does not face same direction. P and W faces opposite direction as U and T faces. S is neither an immediate neighbour and nor opposite to Q. Immediate neighbour of U faces same direction. V does not sits with S. W does not sit second to right or left to S who faces outside. Four persons are facing inside the table.
- Who among the following sits third to the right of the one who sits immediate left of P?
- Four of the following alike in a certain way based on their position and thus form a group. Which of the following one that does not belong to the group?
- If all the persons are made to sit as per the English alphabetical order in clockwise direction starts from P. How of them remains unchanged their position (Excluding P)?
- Which of the following statement is true as per the arrangement?
- R sits second to the right of S
- V and U are sitting opposite to each other
- Three persons sitting between R and U
- U sits to the immediate left of Q
- None is true
- Who among the following sits opposite to S?
- Answer: d
- Answer: b
- Answer: e
- Answer: c
- Answer: d
6. Answer: b
7. Answer: a
8. Answer: d
9. Answer: d
10. Answer: c