Practice Reasoning Puzzle & Seating Arrangement Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk (Day – 28):
Dear Readers, Important Practice Reasoning Questions with explanation for IBPS RRB / Clerk Exams 2017 was given here with explanation, candidates those who are preparing for Banking and all other Competitive exams can use this practice questions.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Eight boxes are arranged in a stack from bottom to top numbered from 1-8 each gift box is received from different friends; Baskar, Vikram, Jagadeesh, Harish, Akash, Sanjay, Praveen and Mohan not necessarily in the same order. They contain a different colour rings; Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, White, Orange, Pink and Brown not necessarily in the same order. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
- The box from Akash is kept at an even numbered position
- There are 3 boxes between the box from Akash and the box with Brown colour ring
- The box from Harish is either at the top or at the bottom of the stack
- Box number 2 has Red colour ring and it is not from Akash
- Box with the White colour ring is kept between the box from Praveen and the box having Yellow colour ring
- The box from Baskar is kept 2 boxes above the box from Jagadeesh
- There are 4 boxes between the box with Blue colour ring and the box from Praveen
- There are 3 boxes between the box with White colour ring and the box with Green colour ring
- The box from Mohan is between the box with Pink colour ring and the box from Sanjay
- The box from Praveen does not have Pink colour ring
- The box from Akash is kept in which of the following floor?
- 8th position
- 6th position
- 4th position
- 2nd position
- None of these
- How many boxes are kept between Baskar box and Harish box?
- Which of the following friend box kept in 3rd position?
- Which of the following statement is true?
- 5 – Baskar – White colour ring
- 4 – Vikram -Brown colour ring
- 2 – Praveen -Red colour ring
- 3 – Sanjay – Green colour ring
- 1 – Harish – Orange colour ring
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence they form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
- Blue colour ring
- Green colour ring
- Pink colour ring
- White colour ring
- Brown colour ring
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, Bashar al-Assad, Alexander Lukashenko, Najib Razak, Petro Poroshenko and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan are seven Presidents of different Countries, viz Syria, China, Japan, USA, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine not necessarily in the same order. They go to SAARC countries, viz. BRICS Summit, G7 Summit, G-20 Summit and ASEAN Summit but not necessarily in the same order. At least one President goes to one Summit, but no Summit is attended by more than two Presidents.
Petro Poroshenko, who is a President of Japan, goes alone to G-20 Summit. The one who is a President of USA does not go to BRICS Summit. Also, he never goes either with Najib Razak or with Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Alexander Lukashenko goes to ASEAN Summit with the person who is the President of Ukraine. Bashar al-Assad goes to G7 Summit. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is not a President of Ukraine. The one who is the President of USA goes to the summit with the person who is the President of Syria. The one who is the President of Russia goes to ASEAN Summit. Vladimir Putin is a President of neither China nor Ukraine. The one who is the President of Belarus goes to BRICS Summit neither with Najib Razak nor with Alexander Lukashenko. The person who is the President of China goes to the summit with Vladimir Putin.
- Who among the following Presidents attend G7 Summit?
- Alexander Lukashenko and Donald Trump
- Najib Razak and Bashar al-Assad
- Donald Trump and Bashar al-Assad
- Petro Poroshenko and Donald Trump
- Cannot be determined
- Donald Trump is the President of which of the following country?
- Either USA/Syria
- Which of the following summit attended by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan?
- G-20 Summit
- BRICS Summit
- ASEAN Summit
- G7 Summit
- None of these
- Which of the following statements is wrong?
- Alexander Lukashenko – G7 Summit – Russia
- Najib Razak – ASEAN Summit – Ukraine
- Petro Poroshenko – G-20 Summit – Japan
- Vladimir Putin – BRICS Summit – Belarus
- All statements are true
- Which of the following combinations is true?
- Alexander Lukashenko – ASEAN Summit – China
- Vladimir Putin – G7 Summit – Belarus
- Najib Razak – ASEAN Summit – Russia
- Recep Tayyip Erdoğan – BRICS Summit – China
- None of these