Practice Reasoning Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk (Day – 23):
Dear Readers, Important Practice Reasoning Questions with explanation for IBPS RRB / Clerk Exams 2017 was given here with explanation, candidates those who are preparing for Banking and all other Competitive exams can use this practice questions.
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Eight friends P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W live on eight different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The lowermost floor of the building is numbered 1 and the topmost floor of the building is numbered 8. Each of them likes different exams viz, RRB Clerk, RRB PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, UIIC AO, OICL AO and LIC HFL Clerk but not necessarily in the same order.
- The one who writesRRB PO exam lives on an even-numbered floor but not on the topmost floor
- Only one person lives between U and the one who writesIBPS SOexam.
- Only two persons live between U and the one who writesRRB POexam.
- Neither T nor R lives on the first floor.
- Only one person lives between R and the one who writesIBPS POexam.
- P lives just above U. Only two persons live between T and P.
- The one who writesIBPS SOexam does not live on floor number one, Q lives on an even-numbered floor and just above R.
- The one who writesIBPS Clerkexam lives on an even numbered floor and lives just above the person who writesLIC HFL Clerkexam
- R does not writeIBPS SOexam or LIC HFL Clerkexam.
- Only two persons live between the one who writesUIIC AOexam and the one who writesRRB Clerkexam, S does not writeOICL AOexam.
- The one who writesUIIC AOexam does not live on an odd-numbered floor.
- W lives just below the one who writesLIC HFL Clerkexam.
- Who lives on fifth floor?
- The one who writes IBPS Clerkexam
- The one who writes IBPS SOexam
- Both option b and d
- How many persons are between the one who writesIBPS Clerkexam and the one who stays on 4th floor?
- Which of the following combinations is true?
- 1 – S – OICL AOexam
- 4 – T – RRB POexam
- 3 – U – LIC HFL Clerkexam
- 6 – W – UIIC AOexam
- 7 – R – RRB Clerkexam
- Vwrites which of the following exam?
- OICL AOexam
- IBPS POexam
- IBPS Clerkexam
- LIC HFL Clerkexam
- RRB Clerkexam
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence they form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Ten Friends are sitting in two parallel rows of six seats each. One seat is vacant in each row. A,B, C, D and E are sitting in row-1 facing south. J, K, L, M and N are facing north. Each likes a different Months i.e. January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October. M sits third to the right of L and likes April. Only two people sit between K and the vacant seat. K does not like May or MarchMonth. E is not an immediate neighbour of C. B likes October. The one who likes MarchMonth faces the one who likes August. The one who likes March sits opposite to the one who sits third right of the person who sits opposite to M. C is not an immediate neighbour of D. N, who likes neither Maynor June, does not face the vacant seat. Neither M nor L sits at any of the extreme ends of the row. D faces L. Vacant seats are not opposite to each other. Two seats are there between C and B, who sits third right of the one who likes July. The one who likes SeptemberMonth faces the one who likes April. The friends who like the Januaryand August are adjacent to each other. Vacant seat of row – 1 is not an immediate neighbour of D.K sits at one of the extreme ends of the row. L does not like Januaryand August. Vacant seat of row-1 does not face M.
6.Who among the following likes June month?
- None of these
7.How many people will sit between J and K?
- More than four
8.Four among the following form a group in a certain way. Which of the following does not belong to Group?
- E, October
- J, March
- K, May
- B, September
- N, April
9.Which of the following month N likes?
10.Which of the following is correctly matched?
- D – October
- J – May
- N – July
- K – September
- L – April