Dear Readers, Bank Exam Race for the Year 2018 is already started, To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability – Seating Arrangement.Candidates those who are preparing for SBI Clerk 2018 Exams can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Direction (1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Eight persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table with equidistance and all of them are facing inside the table. All the persons are not necessary to seated in the same order.
A sits second to the left of B. There are two persons sitting between H and F. C is an immediate neighbour of D. E sits second to the right of F, who is not an immediate neighbour of D. There are as many persons sitting between D and H is same as the persons sitting between B and H. C does not sit opposite to E.
- Who among the following sits opposite to H?
2. How many persons sitting between D and F, when counted from right of D?
d) More than three
e) No one
3. If D and E interchange their position, then who among the following persons sits third to the right of A?
4. Four of the following five alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to the group?
5. If all the persons are made to sit in alphabetical order in clockwise direction from A, then how many of them remain unchanged their position (Excluding A)?
e) No one
Direction (6-10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
There are eight persons M, N, O, P, Q, R, S and T are sitting in a row, such that three of them are facing north and remaining are facing south direction. The above given information is not necessary in the same order.
M sits second to the left of N. There are two persons sitting between P and O. The persons sitting at extreme ends of the row faces opposite direction. N sits second from any of the extreme ends of the row. P sits fourth to the right of T, who faces south. S is not an immediate neighbour of both O and N. T does not face the same direction as Q, who is not an immediate neighbour of M. Immediate neighbours of O facing opposite direction that of O. The number of persons sits to the right of M is same as the number of persons sitting between N and T.
- Which of the following pair sits at extreme ends of the row?
a) N and S
b) O and P
c) M and Q
d) S and Q
e) None of them
7. Who among the following sits third to the left of the person sits second to the right of R?
8. Four of the following five alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which of the following one that does not belong to the group?
9. How many persons sitting between P and T?
a) No one
e) More than three
10. Which of the following statements is true?
a) O sits to the immediate left of T
b) M is an immediate neighbour of both P and Q
c) N faces the same direction as R
d) R is an immediate neighbour of T
e) None is true
- Answer: C
- Answer: B
- Answer: D
- Answer: A
- Answer: E
6. Answer: D
7. Answer: B
8. Answer: C
9. Answer: D
10. Answer: C
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Quantitative Aptitude “20-20”||11.00 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|General Awareness “20-20”||1.00 PM|
|English Language “20-20”||2.00 PM|
|Reasoning Puzzles & Seating||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|Data Interpretation / Application Sums (Topic Wise)||6.00 PM|
|Reasoning Ability “20-20”||7.00 PM|
|English Language (New Pattern Questions)||8.00 PM|