PSEB Recruitment 2020: Punjab School Education Board has released the notification for PSEB recruitment 2020. The notification has released for the recruitment of ETT teachers. The total vacancy announced is 1664. Here we have updated all the important details about the PSEB recruitment 2020 notification.
The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has released the recruitment notification for the selection of ETT teachers. The Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) course completed teachers can apply for this recruitment. We have provided the details about the registration apply online, vacancy, application fee, etc. Also, you can check the eligibility criteria for the PSEB ETT teacher recruitment 2020.
PSEB Recruitment Notification 2020
Punjab School Education Board Jobs 2020
|Name of an Organization||Punjab School Education Board|
|Recruitment Name||Punjab School Education Board Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||ETT Teachers|
PSEB ETT Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Details:
For the apply online process, important dates are given here. Candidates take a note of it and start to fill your online application.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-03-2020
- The Final date for the submission: 23-03-2020
Candidates should submit your application on or before the last date. Also, fill the application without any mistake. candidates should first complete the registration process. Then you have to start the online application filling process after getting the login credentials.
PSEB ETT Application Fee:
For the PSEB ETT teacher recruitment 2020, the application fee is mentioned below. the application fee will vary for the candidates based on the category.
- For General & Other Categories: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Ex-Servicemen: Nil
PSEB ETT Age Limit:
As per the prescribed age criteria given in the official notification candidates should possess age as mentioned
- Age Limit: 18 years to 37 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of PSEB ETT teacher recruitment 2020 notification.
PSEB ETT Educational Qualification:
The educational qualification details are given here. Check whether you are completely eligible for the post in all the aspects.
- Should have passed graduation degree with at least 55% in case of general category
- The minimum passing percentage is 50% for SC / ST / OBC / physically handicapped persons.
- Should possess 2 years ETT (Elementary Teacher Training) course from a recognized University.
- Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or qualifications as per guidelines of the National Council for Teachers’ Education.
These are the educational eligibility criteria for PSEB Recruitment 2020.
PSEB ETT Important Links:
Official website: Click Here
PSEB Recruitment 2020 Official Notification: Click Here
Public Notice: Click Here
Registration: Click Here
Application Form Login: Click Here
These are the important links regarding the PSEB ETT teacher recruitment 2020.
Steps to Apply Online PSEB Application:
- Candidates kindly visit the official site of Punjab School Education Board. For that, we have given the official website link above.
- You will get into the official site by clicking that link.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the recent updates.
- Under that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of various posts.
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer to the notification to know your prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Complete the registration process first and get the login credentials.
- Then open the application form using the login details.
- Fill the application and send it to the respective venue on or before the last date.