Punjab PSC Recruitment: The PPSC notification was released for 67 vacancies for the candidates. PPSC Recruitment invites online application from the eligible candidates. PPSC Recruitment has the eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification and the age limit. Only the candidates profile with satisfying eligibility can apply for the post. Punjab PPSC job Recruitment scrutinizes candidates based on their performance in the Interview. The selection procedure, complete application process and other details are provided below. Apply for the PPSC Recruitment before the last date of 23rd April 2018.
PPSC Recruitment 2018 | Punjab PSC Jobs
Name of the Organization
|Punjab Public Service Commission|
No. of Vacancies in PPSC Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)||10|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||20|
|Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer||02|
|Block Development & Panchayat Officer||15|
|Labor –cum- Conciliation Officer||01|
|Employment Generation and Training Officer||06|
|Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II))||10|
No. of Vacancies
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a
recognized university or institution.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 37 years
Application Start Date
23rd March 2018
Last Date of Applying
23rd April 2018
How to apply for PPSC Recruitment:
- Click on the link provided to apply online for PPSC Jobs.
- Fill the Application form for registration.
- As an Alternative, visit the Official Website ppsc.gov.in.
- Choose “Open Advertisement” from the homepage.
- From the loaded page choose “Apply/ View”.
- Choose “Apply Online” link to apply for the desired post.
- Follow the above instructions to fill in your PPSC Recruitment application form.
Important Dates for PPSC Recruitment:
|Online Application Start Date||23/03/2018|
|Online Application Closing Date||23/04/2018|
|Last date for depositing the Application Fee by using the print out of system generated Fee Challan Form||30/04/2018|
IBPSGuide Recommends Affairs Cloud Current affairs PDF