Puzzle Questions Asked (1st Slot) IBPS PO Prelims Held on 8th Oct 2017:
Dear Readers, IBPS PO Prelims Held on 8th Oct 2017 (1st Slot) has finished; here we have given Memory based Puzzle questions asked in the examination. Candidates those who are all going to write the examination can check this pattern and make use it.
Puzzle Questions Asked in (1st Slot) IBPS PO Prelims Held on 8th Oct 2017:
There are eight people T S U V W X Y Z live on different floor of a building. Living in different states.
- Z live on a odd no floor above floor no 3.the one from Gujarat live immediately below Z.
- Three persons live between Z and the one who is from Rajasthan.
- As many people live above z as below X. V live immediately below Y.
- Y live on an odd no floor above X.
- One person live between who is from Maharashtra and Y.
- U live on an odd no floor. One from Kerala live immediately above U.
- As many persons live between U & Z as between s and Goa.
- More than two persons live Y and one from Bihar.
- T is neither from Bihar nor from Odisha.
Click Here to Get Useful EBooks for IBPS PO 2017
Puzzle Questions Asked in (1st Slot) IBPS PO Prelims Held on 7th Oct 2017:
Seven person A, B, C, D, E, F G likes seven colours. Yellow White Red Orange Blue Gray Black. They visit in different days starting from Monday to Sunday
1) A visits one day after Thursday.
2) Only 4 people are in between A and B
3) The one who likes Red colour visits immediately after B.
4) Only one person visit between Red and Blue
5) The one who like white colour visit before one of days on which day C visits
6) The one who like white colour does not visit on Monday.
7) Only 1 person is in between D and E. D like Yellow.
8) There are same as many person in between A and Blue colour which are one less in between B and C.
9) Neither G nor F likes Black.
10) G does not visit on Saturday and not like grey colour .
J, K, L, M, N, O and P are seven different boxes of different colours i.e. Brown, Orange, Silver, Pink, Yellow, White and Green but not necessarily in the same order.
Box which is of Brown colour is immediately above J. There are only two box between M and the box which is of Brown colour. Box which is of Silver colour is above M but not immediately above M. Only three box are between L and the box which is of Silver colour.
The box which is of Green colour is immediately above L. The box which is of Pink colour is immediately above the box P. Only one box is there between K and N. Box K is above N. Neither box K nor J is of Yellow colour. J is not of orange colour.