Railway Group D 2018: Railway Recruitment was out to fill in 62907 vacancies by prominent candidates. For Railway Group D Vacancy candidates can apply from this page, refer the new exam pattern and syllabus. Follow the instructions provided below on our website for the post to apply with an ease. Detailed eligibility criteria based on educational qualification, age limit and age relaxation is given below. Other details about the selection procedure, exam pattern, application fee details and syllabus are provided for making the application process easier. Scroll down for more details about Railway Group D Vacancy 2018.
Railway Group D Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Role||Group D|
|Job Location||Across India|
|No. of Vacancies||62907|
|Application Start Date||10th Feb 2018|
|Last Date of Applying||12th March 2018|
Railway Group D | RRC Vacancy Details
|RRB||No. of Vacancies|
Railway Group D Vacancy 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 10th Pass / ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT or its equivalent Or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- 10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT / 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 31 years
|Name of the Community||Age Relaxation|
|SC /ST||5 years|
|PWD||UR – 10 years
OBC – 13 years
SC /ST – 15 years
|Jammu & Kashmir Domicile||5 years|
|Railway Staff – (Group ‘C’ & ‘D’)||UR – 40 years
OBC – 43 years
SC /ST – 45 years
|Candidates from Quasi-Administrative offices of Railways||5 years|
|Widowed / Divorced / Judicially separated women||UR – 35 years
OBC – 38 years
Sc / ST – 40 years
|Course Completed Act Apprentices applying for the posts for which minimum qualification is ITI/Course Completed Act Apprenticeship||Shall be relaxed to the extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961.|
|Candidates who are Course Completed Act Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act before attaining the age of 25 years||UR – 35 years
OBC – 38 years
Sc / ST – 40 years
- Rs. 18,000/- plus allowances
- 500/- Application fee for General and OBC category candidates.
- 250/- for SC / ST / PWD / Transgender / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically Backward classes. (This fee of Rs. 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.)
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
RRC Group D Exam Pattern:
Computer Based Test
- New – Railway Group D Exam Pattern for the CBT has been provided below.
- The Online Test will be conducted for 100 marks
- The time duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answer.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
How to apply Online:
- Railway Group D Recruitment advises the candidates to ensure the eligibility requirements before applying for the posts.
- Candidates can apply online from the link provided below on our website.
- Visit the Official Website of each zonal websites.
- Find the desired notification from the website.
- Click “Apply online” link.
- Fill in all valid credentials of bio-data and the educational details.
- Scan and upload the recent passport size color photograph and signature.
- The Colour passport photograph with white/light color background.
- Photograph of size 35mmX45mm with name and date printed on it.
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI.
- The size of the photograph should be between 20-50 KB.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to upload a scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates (JPG/JPEG format, 50kb – 100kb) also for availing the facility of free travel authority (Second Class Railway Pass).
- On submitting the Registration details, an OTP will be sent to your email and another OTP to your mobile number, verify the mobile number and email id.
- The Registration number, Selected RRB, email id and mobile number cannot be changed.
- Click on the ‘Modify Application’ link on the home page of the Online registration portal of CEN 02/2018.
- Login using Registration Number and Password.
- Pay modification fee through any of the modes available for actual examination fee payment. Ensure payment is done well within the date and time prescribed.
- After making payment, log in using Registration Number and Password, then proceed with the changes intended as per instructions are given and submit the application.
- Please complete all stages of the application process. Preserve the print out of latest application for the record.
Railway Group D Vacancy – Important Dates:
|Online Application Start Date||10/02/2018|
|Last Date for Online Application||12/03/2018|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
RRC Group D Recruitment 2018 – Click here for Official Notification
RRC Group D Vacancy – Apply Link Activated
|Ahmadabad||Click Here to Apply|
|Ajmer||Click Here to Apply|
|Allahabad||Click Here to Apply|
|Bangalore||Click Here to Apply|
|Bhopal||Click Here to Apply|
|Bhubaneshwar||Click Here to Apply|
|Bilaspur||Click Here to Apply|
|Chandigarh||Click Here to Apply|
|Chennai||Click Here to Apply|
|Gorakhpur||Click Here to Apply|
|Guwahati||Click Here to Apply|
|Kolkata||Click Here to Apply|
|Mumbai||Click Here to Apply|
|Patna||Click Here to Apply|
|Ranchi||Click Here to Apply|
|Secunderabad||Click Here to Apply|
RRC Group D Vacancy – Click here for Official Website
Note: Keep following us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications at the right time. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
|IOCL Recruitment 2018||ESIC Recruitment 2018|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018||RRB ALP Recruitment 2018|
|ITBP Recruitment 2018||Indian Navy Recruitment 2018|