Railway Group D 2021: Railway Recruitment Going to Announce vacancies by prominent candidates. For Railway Group D-know the Vacancy details, refer the new exam pattern and syllabus. Detailed RRB Group D eligibility criteria based on educational qualification, age limit and age relaxation is given below. Other details about the selection procedure, exam pattern, application fee details and syllabus are provided to give you a fair idea about everything you need to know. Scroll down for more details about Railway Group D 2021.
Railway Group D Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Role||Group D|
|Job Location||Across India|
|No. of Vacancies||To be Announce|
|Application Start Date||2021|
|Last Date of Applying||2021|
Railway Group D | RRC Vacancy Details
|RRC||RRC Group D Vacancy|
|Central Railway (Mumbai)||To be Announce|
|Eastern Railway (Kolkata)||To be Announce|
|East Central Railway (Hajipur)||To be Announce|
|East Coast Railway (Bhubaneswar)||To be Announce|
|Northern Railway (New Delhi)||To be Announce|
|North Central Railway (Allahabad)||To be Announce|
|North Eastern Railway (Gorakhpur)||To be Announce|
|Northern Frontier Railway (Guwahati)||To be Announce|
|North Western Railway (Jaipur)||To be Announce|
|Southern Railway (Chennai)||To be Announce|
|South Central Railway (Secunderabad)||To be Announce|
|South Eastern Railway (Kolkata)||To be Announce|
|South East Central Railway (Bilaspur)||To be Announce|
|South Western Railway (Hubli)||To be Announce|
|Western Railway (Mumbai)||To be Announce|
|West Central Railway (Jabalpur)||To be Announce|
|Total||To be Announce|
Railway Group D Vacancy 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- 10th Pass / ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT or its equivalent Or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- 10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT / 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 33 years
|Name of the Community||Age Relaxation|
|SC /ST||5 years|
|PWD||UR – 10 years
OBC – 13 years
SC /ST – 15 years
|Jammu & Kashmir Domicile||5 years|
|Railway Staff – (Group ‘C’ & ‘D’)||UR – 40 years
OBC – 43 years
SC /ST – 45 years
|Candidates from Quasi-Administrative offices of Railways||5 years|
|Widowed / Divorced / Judicially separated women||UR – 35 years
OBC – 38 years
Sc / ST – 40 years
|Course Completed Act Apprentices applying for the posts for which minimum qualification is ITI/Course Completed Act Apprenticeship||Shall be relaxed to the extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961.|
|Candidates who are Course Completed Act Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act before attaining the age of 25 years||UR – 35 years
OBC – 38 years
Sc / ST – 40 years
- Rs. 18,000/- plus allowances
- 500/- Application fee for General and OBC category candidates.
- 250/- for SC / ST / PWD / Transgender / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically Backward classes. (This fee of Rs. 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.)
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification and Medical Examination.
RRC Group D Exam Pattern:
Computer Based Test
- New – Railway Group D Exam Pattern for the CBT has been provided below.
- The Online Test will be conducted for 100 marks
- The time duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answer.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
Railway Group D Vacancy – Important Dates:
|Online Application Start Date||2021|
|Last Date for Online Application||2021|
|RRB Group D CBT Admit Card||Available Soon|
|RRB Group D Exam Dates||2021|
RRC Group D Recruitment 2021 – Click here for Official Notification
Note: Keep following us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications at the right time. Don’t miss any important notifications.
RRB Group D 2021 FAQs
Q. What is the age limit for RRB Group D exam?
A. Candidates should be between 18 to 33 years to be eligible for RRB Group D exam.
Q. What is the required educational qualification for RRB Group D?
Q. When will RRB Group D admit card release?
A. RRB Group D admit card is issued to candidates four days before the exam.
Q. Is there is any normalisation process of marks?
A. Yes, normalisation of marks is done where the CBT is conducted in multiple sessions.