Here we have added the Railway RRB Paramedical 2020 Recruitment details. For this recruitment, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is the exam conducting authority. Now here you can go through complete details about the Railway RRB Paramedical 2020 Recruitment selection process, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
RRB Paramedical Recruitment
In this Railway RRB Paramedical 2020 Recruitment process, candidates will be selected for the following posts.
- Staff Nurse
- Dental Hygienist
- Dialysis Technician
- Extension Educator
- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III
- Lab Assistant Grade III
- Lab Superintendent Grade III
- Lady health visitor
- ECG Technician
- Speech Therapist
- Pharmacist Grade III
Here you can refer to the tentative schedule of the Railway RRB paramedical 2020 recruitment process.
|Start Date for Online Application||To be out soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||To be out soon|
|RRB Paramedical Exam Admit Card Release||To be out soon|
|RRB Paramedical 2020 Exam Dates||To be out soon|
Railway RRB Paramedical Apply Online:
All the eligible candidates can apply for the Railway RRB Paramedical recruitment 2020. Here, the steps to apply online process is available below.
- Applicants can apply only in the Online mode. So visit the official website of RRB and go to the apply online link.
- Register your personal details.
- Further, attach all the necessary documents in the format mentioned as per the official notification.
- Submit your Railway RRB Paramedical 2020 online application before the final date.
- Aspirants can pay fees through online or offline mode.
The Railway RRB Paramedical application fee details are available below. The candidates can pay the application fee either by offline or online mode.
|Category of Candidate||Application Fee|
|For all candidates except the fee concession categories||Rs. 500/-
(Out of this fee of `500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT).
|For candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBDs / Female / Transgender /
Minorities / Economically backward class
(This fee of `250/- shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in CBT).
Railway RRB Paramedical Vacancy 2020:
For each zone, you can get the RRB Railway paramedical category-wise vacancy details in the official notification. This Railway RRB paramedical zone-wise vacancy will have an influence on the exam competition. Last year Railway RRB paramedical 2019 vacancy was 1937.
Railway RRB Paramedical Eligibility:
Here a set of eligibility criteria is available to apply for the Railway RRB paramedical staff recruitment 2020.
- Nationality / Citizenship
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
Nationality / Citizenship:
Here the candidates belonging to various nations who can apply for RRB paramedical 2020 recruitment are given. Except for Indian Citizens, all other candidates should have the eligibility certificate.
- Citizens of India / Nepal / Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Persons of Indian origin migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, East African Countries of Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The Railway RRB paramedical age limit details are,
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 35 years
For various posts different age groups are applicable. For age group and age relaxation details refer to the official notification,
Also, the age relaxation is available for the candidates as per the category.
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Limit|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer (NCL)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months service after attestation||UR||Upper age limit as mentioned in the respective posts plus community age relaxation wherever applicable plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||UR||10 years|
|Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.||UR||Upper age limit plus community age relaxation wherever applicable plus 5 years|
|Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes and put in minimum of 3 years service||UR||40 years|
|Candidates who are working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization||UR||Upto the length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower plus community age relaxation wherever applicable|
|Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband but not remarried.||UR||35 years|
- Candidates should have requisite minimum Educational / Technical / Professional qualifications from a recognized Board/University/institute.
- Candidates awaiting final exam results SHOULD NOT apply.
Railway RRB Paramedical Salary:
The salary details of Railway RRB paramedical recruitment as per the notification are given for all the posts.
- Dietician (Level 7 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.44900
- Staff Nurse (Level 7 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.44900
- Dental Hygienist (Level 6 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.35400
- Dialysis Technician (Level 6 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.35400
- Extension Educator (Level 6 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.35400
- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III (Level 6 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.35400
- Optometrist (Level 4 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.25500
- Perfusionist (Level 6 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.35400
- Lab Assistant Grade III (Level 3 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.21700
- Lab Superintendent Grade III (Level 6 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.35400
- Lady health visitor (Level 4 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.25500
- ECG Technician (Level 4 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.25500
- Speech Therapist (Level 5 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.29200
- Radiographer (Level 5 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.29200
- Pharmacist Grade III (Level 5 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.29200
- Physiotherapist (Level 6 as per 7th CPC) – Rs.35400
These are the RRB paramedical basic pay details.
The selection process for the Railway RRB paramedical recruitment will have a single-stage Computer Based Test (CBT). However, RRBs reserve the right to conduct additional CBTs.
- The Railway RRB paramedical exam pattern has 4 sections in total.
- Negative mark for wrong answer – 1/3rd of marks assigned to the question.
- The minimum qualifying mark prescribed for UR/EWS is 40%, OBC & SC is 30% and ST is 25%.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Professional ability||70||70||90 minutes|
|General Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning||10||10|
RRB Paramedical Exam Syllabus:
The Railway RRB Paramedical syllabus details are given here.
|Number systems, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM and HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern|
|Analogies, Paramedicalhabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.|
|Knowledge of Current affairs, Indian geography, culture and history of India including freedom struggle, Indian Polity & Constitution, Indian Economy, Environmental issues concerning India and the World, Sports, General scientific and technological developments, etc.|
|General Science||Physics, Chemistry & Life Sciences (CBSE syllabus up to 10th Standard).|
For professional ability syllabus check the Railway RRB paramedical 2020 official notification.
RRB Paramedical Exam Preparation Tips
- Candidates first note the completely updated syllabus and exam pattern of the RRB Paramedical 2020 exam.
- Mark your Weak Zones and give high priority for those topics.
- At the same time don’t avoid practice for your strong topics.
- Your preparation plan for the Railway RRB Paramedical 2020 exam should cover all the areas.
- In your daily preparation, divide your available study time and focus on all the subjects.
- Check RRB Paramedical previous year cut offs to set your preparation standard.
- As per the weightage, concentrate on each subject take mock tests. So that you can get a good improvisation. Your probability of success will also go higher.
- Make a separate study practice notes for each subject. Use it for revision at regular intervals.
- For professional ability, weightage is more. So give more preference to it.
- If you do not allow time for revision at regular intervals, then you will surely feel the exam pressure so high.
- So it is well and good to do regular revision for all subjects.
If you want to be a winner in the RRB Paramedical 2020 recruitment, follow all these preparation tips without fail. Also, check Railway RRB Paramedical previous year question papers for reference. Practice more with RRB Paramedical 2020 mock tests to increase your capacity to score more marks.
RRB Paramedical 2020 Admit Card:
Visit the official web page often to download e-admit card. The RRB Paramedical Admit card carries all the important information about exams such as examination date, examination place, candidate’s name, roll number, gender, and other details. And it is mandatory to carry the Admit card to the examination hall. Download the admit card from the link provided below.
RRB Paramedical Exam Result:
After the successful completion of CBT, RRB will declare the result. Aspirants visit RRB official website to check results. An applicant needs to log on to the official website to know the result of each examination. Or as an alternate click on the direct link given below for easy access.
RRB Paramedical Recruitment – FAQs
Candidates check the FAQs related to the Railway Paramedical 2020 recruitment notification.
Q: What is the selection process for RRB Paramedical 2020 recruitment?
A: The selection process will have one stage (CBT).
Q: Is there any sectional time for the RRB Paramedical exam?
A: There is no sectional timing.
Q: What is the age limit to apply for the RRB Paramedical 2020 recruitment?
A: 18 to 35 years.