RBI Assistant admit card for the Mains examination will be released soon as the Prelims exam has already been held in the month of February 2020. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) releases the notification of RBI assistant from time to time depending upon the number of vacancies available.
RBI Assistant 2020 notification was released on 23rd December 2019 for 926 posts in different States and Union Territories and Pre exam was held on 14th February 2020 and 15th February 2020 and the result was declared on 3rd March 2020. The Mains exam date has been announced. The new date for RBI assistant mains exam is 22nd November 2020 and the RBI Assistant admit card for the Mains examination will be released 7-10 days prior to the exam.
In this article, we will tell you about the RBI Assistant admit card details, how to download and also things which you should not forget to carry to the examination hall.
RBI Assistant Admit Card Dates
|RBI Assistant Notification Release||23rd December 2019|
|Issuance of RBI Assistant Admit Card for Prelims||3rd February 2020|
|Last Date to Download the RBI Assistant Admit Card for Prelims||15th February 2020|
|RBI Assistant 2019 Prelims Exam Date||14th and 15th February 2020|
|RBI Assistant 2019 Mains Exam Date||22nd November 2020|
|Issuance of RBI Assistant Admit Card for Mains||To be Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Download the RBI Assistant Admit Card for Mains||To be Updated Soon|
RBI Assistant Admit Card for Mains Exam
The RBI Assistant Mains Exam which was scheduled to be held in March 2020 was postponed due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The Mains exam date for the RBI Assistant exam has been released. It is scheduled to be held on 22nd November 2020. The RBI Assistant admit card for the Mains exam will be released soon.
How to Download RBI Assistant Admit Card?
Admit card is one of the important document which you will need while appearing for the exam. RBI will release the admit card for Prelims and Mains separately. Let us look at the steps to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website of the RBI.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find a link named “[email protected]”.
- After you click on it, a new page will pop up.
- At the top of the page, you will see a tab named “Current Vacancies”
- After you take your cursor on the “Current Vacancies” tab a drop-down menu will appear.
- In the drop-down menu, you will see an option of “Call Letters”.
- Click on it and you will be redirected to a page where you will see various recent call letter links.
- Look for “Recruitment for the post of Assistant – Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination”.
- After you click on it, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your credentials such as Registration ID and Password and click on login.
- You will be able to see your RBI Assistant admit card.
- Download your admit card and keep it for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the RBI Assistant Admit Card
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Father Name
- Candidates Gender
- Candidates Photograph and Signature
- Registration Number
- Category and PwD status
- Date of Birth
- Examination venue
- Examination Time
- Examination Day
- Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must carefully check all their personal details mentioned in the admit card. In case of any discrepancies, candidates must contact the exam authorities as early as possible.
Documents Required for Appearing in the Examination
- Print out of the RBI Assistant admit card.
- Passport size photograph to be pasted on the admit card.
- Any Valid Photo Identity Proof such as:
- Aadhar card with a photograph.
- PAN Card.
- Permanent Driving License.
- Voter’s Card.
- Bank Passbook with a photograph.
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead.
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead.
- valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university / Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
Q1. From where can I download the admit card?
Ans. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of RBI.
Q2. How will I come to know when the admit card is released?
Ans. Candidates can follow our website to get notified for the release of the RBI Assistant admit card. Alternatively, you will also be notified by the exam authority via email.
Q3. Can I take a black & white print out of my admit card to the examination hall?
Ans. Yes, you can take a black & white print out of your admit card. However, make sure that your details and image are visible in the admit card.
Q4. What will happen if I forgot to take my admit card to the examination hall?
Ans. You will not be allowed to appear for the examination without your admit card. Make sure to take a print out of your admit card and carry it with you to the examination hall.
Q5. What else is required apart from admit card to be taken to exam hall?
Ans. You need to carry at least two passport size photographs and a valid photo id proof along with the admit card to the exam hall.