RBI Assistant Scorecard 2020 Released!!! WAIT IS OVER!! Many of the banking aspirants dream of working in the central bank of India i.e. the RBI (Reserve bank of India). RBI releases vacancies for the post of RBI Assistant which is equivalent to the probationary officers of other banks.
In this article, we will discuss the details related to the RBI assistant scorecard along with the number of vacancies.
RBI Assistant Vacancies 2020
This year RBI released 926 vacancies for 17 different locations for recruiting candidates as assistants. The following table shows the location wise distribution of the RBI assistant vacancies:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||32||11||0||14||6||1||1||1||0||2||6|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||11||2||0||5||2||0||1||1||0||1||2|
RBI Assistant Scorecard 2020
Steps to check RBI Assistant Scorecard 2020 Result
Follow the steps given below to check the RBI Assistant Scorecard 2020 result:
- Visit the RBI official website.
- Click on the result link given on the home page.
- The result PDF file will open on a new page.
- Check your roll numbers in the list of candidates.
- Download the RBI Result PDF.
Entries on RBI Assistant Scorecard
RBI Assistant scorecard consists of the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Total aggregate marks
- Marks obtained per section
The RBI Assistant Scorecard will be generated by calculating the scores by the following method:
- For every candidate total scores are calculated through the addition of scores obtained in each subject.
- And the scores are then normalized and released as the final scores.
- For each correct answer, candidates are awarded one mark.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks are deducted.
- The total score of candidates is calculated based on the number of correct and incorrect answers.
- Due to the multiple shifts and varying difficulty levels of the exam, the normalization of scores is done.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What is given in the prelims result for RBI Assistant?
A: RBI releases a pdf for prelims result for assistant displaying the roll numbers of qualified candidates.
Q: Is there any sectional cut off for RBI Assistant?
A: Yes, there is a sectional cut off for RBI assistant.
Q: How many stages are there in the RBI assistant?
A: There are 3 phases for the RBI Assistant:
1) Preliminary Test
2) Mains Test
3) Language Proficiency Test
Q: Are the marks of the preliminary test added in the final scores?
A: No, the preliminary exam is of qualifying nature. The candidate has to clear the sectional as well as an overall cut-off.
Q: Is there any negative marking for RBI Assistant?
A: For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks are deducted.