RBI JE Salary 2021: RBI JE Salary details available here! Details regarding the RBI JE Salary In-Hand, Pay Scale, Grade Pay, Allowance, Job Profile, Promotion are discussed here. The eligible candidates who are interested in this job should be aware of the RBI JE Salary which is provided in the below article.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer on the official website. Interested and Eligible candidates can get the complete details regarding Eligibility criteria, Educational qualifications, and other details in the RBI JE Recruitment 2021. The candidates who have clear knowledge about the RBI JE Salary 2021 will induce the curiosity to prepare for the exam. The graduates who are eagerly awaited for RBI JE notification can grab this excellent opportunity which will provide enhance salary and career growth.
Get More Details: Latest Bank Jobs 2021
RBI JE Salary 2021 :
The complete information about the RBI JE salary 2021 is added here. The Basic pay for the RBI Junior Engineer post is Rs 21400/- per month.
RBI JE Salary Structure 2021:
Check the below salary structure details which RBI Junior engineer department providing for recruited candidates:
The basic pay of Rs. 21,400/- per month (i.e. Rs. 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) on the scale of Rs. 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances.
RBI JE Allowance Details
RBI JE Salary details provide other benefits and allowances which are discussed below:
- The allowance varies according to the Job location. Junior engineer Salary benefits include :
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Transport Allowance
2. Initially, the monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is Rs. 49026/- (approx)
3. Two more advance increments are applicable for Engineer Graduates.
RBI JE Salary: Other Benefits
Check the RBI Junior Engineer Benefits addition to the allowance :
- Reimbursement of expenses which is used for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, Newspaper, Briefcase, Book Grant, Allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Medical Allowance which includes Dispensary Facility, OPD Treatments/Hospitalisation as per criteria
- Interest-free Festival Advance and Leave Fare Concession also applicable once in two years for self, spouse and dependents.
- New Pension Scheme will also be contributed by the governing department for newly recruited candidates.
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc. will be available to regular employees who will put in at least two years of service.
RBI JE Job Profile :
The RBI JE is recruiting for the post of Junior Civil and Mechanical Engineer. Check the RBI JE job profile according to the post
Junior Engineer (Civil):
Handling and supervision of civil construction/ maintenance/ interior works, etc. of the building-related infrastructural system and other related jobs in office buildings and residential colonies.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
Handling and supervision of electrical/ electro-mechanical/electrical and electronics installations/systems and other related jobs in an office building and residential colonies.
RBI JE 2021: FAQ’s
Q. What is the Salary of the RBI Junior Engineer post?
The basic pay for RBI JE is Rs. 21400/- per month.
Q. whether the transport allowance is applicable for RBI JE 2021 recruitment?
Yes, Transport allowance is applicable for RBI JE posts.
Q. What are the Gross emoluments pay for RBI Junior Engineer?
The Gross emoluments pay for the RBI JE post is approximately Rs. 49026/-.
Q. What is the allowance provided for RBI Junior Engineer?
The allowance included in the RBI JE salary is Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, Medical allowance, etc.