RBI Non-CSG 2021 Notification: RBI will release the RBI Non-CSG 2021 Notification soon. Details regarding the RBI Non-CSG 2021 Notification vacancy, eligibility, apply online process are given below in this article. Interested candidates shall refer to the RBI Non-CSG 2021 Notification and start the online application process.
RBI will release the RBI Non-CSG 2021 Notification on its official website @rbi.org.in. RBI has rolled out the recruitment notification for the engagement of officers in various non-CSG posts. A total of 29 vacancies have announced for the RBI non-CSG posts. The notification is released in the daily newspaper. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written tests and interviews. The online application process starts on February 23, 2021. The last date for the submission of the RBI non-CSG 2021 application form is March 10, 2021. Candidates should submit the online application on or before the last date. Aspirants can go through this article to know the vacancy, educational qualification experience, salary, and other details of the RBI Non-CSG 2021 Notification. The interested candidates are advised to stay tuned with us for every latest update about RBI Non-CSG Jobs 2021.
Important Dates of RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification
Candidates should make a note of the important dates mentioned in the table below
|RBI Non-CSG 2021 Notification release date||February 23, 2021|
|Online application starting date||February 23, 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||March 10, 2021|
|Written exam||April 10, 2021|
|Interview||To be notified later|
RBI Non-CSG 2021 Notification: Vacancy
|Assistant Manager (Official Language)||12|
|Legal Officer (Grade B)||11|
|Manager (Technical Civil)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security)||05|
RBI Non-CSG 2021 Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be Indian citizens. Candidates should possess the following eligibility criteria for applying to the various Non-CSG posts.
|Legal Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Law with At least two years’ experience.|
|Manager (Technical Civil)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with At least 3 years’ experience.|
|Assistant Manager (Official Language)||(i)Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; or(ii) Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Legal Officer||21 to 32 years|
|Manager (Technical)||21 to 35 years|
|Assistant Manager (Official Language)||21 to 30 years|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||25 to 40 years|
RBI Non-CSG Recruitment 2021: Salary
The salary for the various Non-CSG posts are mentioned below
- Assistant Manager (Official Language) – Rs. 63172 Per Month.
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) – Rs. 63172 Per Month.
- Legal Officer (Grade-B) – Rs. 77208 Per Month.
- Manager (Technical Civil) – Rs. 77208 Per Month.
- For Gen/OBC/PWD Candidates- Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates- Rs. 100/-
- Application fee should be paid only through online mode
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
RBI Non-CSG 2021 Notification: Important Links
Visit the Official Site of RBI @rbi.org.in.
How to Apply For RBI Non CSG Notification 2021?
Candidates should follow the steps given below for filling the online application form of RBI Non-CSG posts.
- Candidates should click on the above link or visit the official website rbi.org.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment Related Advertisement” option in the list.
- Click on the notification pdf link “Recruitment for the Non CSG posts in Reserve Bank of India” and download the notification.
- The new candidates should register themselves by clicking on “Click Here For New Registration”.
- Fill up your details and submit.
- An Email & SMS is sent to the registered email ID and a Mobile number containing the Registration number and Password.
- Log in with the Registration number and Password and fill in all the important details asked there.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration.
- Candidates should review the filled application form before giving the final submit.
- No edit/ Changes in the application form are not allowed after the final submission of the application.
Get More Information about Bank Jobs
RBI Non CSG Notification 2021 FAQs
Q.How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021?
Q.What is the starting date for RBI Recruitment 2021?
A. Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law with At least two years’ experience.