RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 is out!!! Reserve Bank of India has invited applications from the candidates for RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 who have passed SSLC from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government. RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 is a huge opportunity for candidates who have completed SSLC. A total of 841 vacancies has been released for RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021. The official notification, Apply Online Link, Selection process, Age limit, Educational qualification, and complete details about the RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 is covered in this article for your reference.
This vacancy of RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 is only for Indian citizens who have passed SSLC. The selection will be made through a Nation-wise Competitive online test and Language Proficiency Test. To know the complete details of RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 please proceed through the article further.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Details
Name of the Organisation – Reserve Bank of India
Name of the Recruitment- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Post Name – Office Attendant
Job Location – Applied State
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 24/02/2021
- Closure of registration of application: 15/03/2021
- Closure for editing application details: 15/03/2021
- Last date for printing your application: 15/03/2021
- Online Fee Payment: 24/02/2021 to 15/03/2021
- Tentative date of Online Test: 9th and 10th April 2021
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
This year a total of 841 vacancies has been announced for RBI OfficeAttendant recruitment 2021. The separation of vacancies based on the categories is given by,
Gen – 454
EWS – 76
OBC – 211
SC – 25
ST – 75
The eligibility criteria include the educational qualification and age limit that is mandatory for any candidate who is applying for RBI Office Attendant 2021. The interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and can apply for this recruitment. Before applying, please check the eligibility criteria and then click on the apply online link given below. The eligibility criteria are,
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation / Xth Std) from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government.
- The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- 18 to 25 years as of 1st February 2021.
- Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD, 10 years for Widows / Divorce Women / Judicially separated Women.
Apply Online Process
The application process includes the application mode and the application fee for RBI Attendant Notification 2021.
Application Mode: Online
- Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS category candidates.
- Rs. 450/- (Test fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/ EWS/ General candidates.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection of candidates for RBI Office Attendant 2021 is given in 2 rounds. They are,
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
The exam pattern for the online test of RBI Attendant Notification is given by,
- For each wrong answer, the Negative Marking will be 1/4th.
- The Total Time Duration will be 90 Minutes.
- The mode of Exam will be Online (CBT)
- The medium of the Question Paper will be English & Hindi (Except General English Part).
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Salary
The basic salary of RBI Attendant Notification 2021 is given by,
- Starting basic pay of Rs. 10,940/- per month.
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant?
The steps to apply online for RBI Office Attendant recruitment 2021 is,
- Check the eligibility from the official notification given above.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given above to start the application process.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the Fees Online.
- Print the application form for future reference.
RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021 – FAQs:
Q1. What is the basic pay for RBI Attendant Recruitment?
Ans: Starting basic pay of Rs. 10,940/- is given per month.
Q2. What is the starting date of the online registration of the application?
Ans: The starting date for RBI Attendant Recruitment is 24/02/2021.
Q3. What are the total marks for the online test of RBI Attendant Notification?
Ans: The total marks for the online test of RBI Attendant notification is 120 marks.
Q4. What is the total number of vacancies for RBI Office Attendant 2021?
Ans: The total of 841 vacancies has been announced for RBI Office Attendant 2021.
Q5. What is the job location of the RBI Office Attendant Exam?
Ans: The job location will be based on the Applied State of the candidate.
Q6. What is the date of Closure of the registration of the application?
Ans: The date of closure of registration of the application is 15/03/2021.
Q7. What is the official Website of RBI?
Ans: The official website of RBI is https://www.rbi.org.in/.
Q8. What is the total time duration of the RBI Office Attendant exam 2021?
Ans: The Total Time Duration will be 90 Minutes.
Q9. What is the application fee of General candidates for the RBI Office Attendant exam 2021?
Ans: The application fee for general candidates is Rs.450/-
Q10. What is the educational qualification for the RBI Office Attendant exam 2021?
Ans: A candidate should have passed the 10th Standard from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government.