Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI PO 2019 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
There are ten persons A, B, C, D, K, M, N, O, P and X are sitting in a rectangular table. One and two persons are sitting along the shorter side while three and four persons are sitting along each longer side of the table.
X is sitting third to the left of K, who is sitting to immediate right of N. O is sitting adjacent to C and D. A is the only person to sit on its side and it sits third to the right of N. Only one person accompanies N and K by sitting in their side of the table. M sits to the immediate right of A. B sits on the shorter side. D sits seventh to the left of P.
1) How many persons sit between O and N when counted from the right of O?
2) Who among the following sits to the immediate left of A?
3) Four of the following are alike in a certain way to form a group. Which among the following does not belong to the group?
4) What is the position of K with respect to X?
a) Immediate right
b) Second to the left
c) Third to the right
d) Immediate left
e) Fifth to the right
5) Who sits exactly between D and B?
e) None of these
Direction (6-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions:
TRA NCA PSB FMA NIS
6) If all the letters of the given words are arranged in alphabetical order within themselves, then how many meaningful words can be formed?
7) How many possible meaningful words can be formed from the above given series?
8) How many letters are there between the second letter of fourth word from right end and second letter of fifth word from the left end?
9) If each letter in each of the word is arranged according to the alphabetical series from right to left, then what is the second letter of the meaningful word thus formed? If no such word is formed then mark X as your answer and if more than one word is formed mark Y as your answer.
10) If the given words are arranged as in English Dictionary; then which of the following will be the third from the right end of the series?
A is the only person to sit on its side and it sits third to the right of N.X is sitting third to the left of K, who is sitting to immediate right of N.
Here we get two cases as follows.
Only one person accompanies N and K by sitting in their side of the table. M sits to the immediate right of A. B sits on the shorter side.
Here case (2) gets eliminated.
O is sitting adjacent to C and D. D sits seventh to the left of P.
And the final arrangement is,
1) Answer: a)
2) Answer: d)
3) Answer: c)
4) Answer: c)
5) Answer: b)
6) Answer: b)
TRA – ART
7) Answer: c)
ART, RAT, CAN, SIN
8) Answer: e)
C – D, E, F, G, H – I
9) Answer: d)
No such word is formed. So, X.
10) Answer: a)
FMA NCA NIS PSB TRA
Related Articles :