REPCO Recruitment 2020: Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank (REPCO) have released the notification for the recruitment of Executive and Trainee Post. Candidates who wish to join Repco can read the notification in the official website
REPCO is ready to fill the eligible and energetic candidates for their Branches of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The REPCO has announced recruitment notification for Executive/Trainee Posts. The candidates, who wish to apply for REPCO 2020 Recruitment, should ensure that they fulfil all the REPCO Eligibility 2020. Candidates are advised to read the REPCO Advertisement 2020 and REPCO Vacancy 2020 before applying for various REPCO Jobs 2020. Candidates shall check and start applying for REPCO Notification 2020.
Only eligible candidates are requested to attend a REPCO Walk-in-Interview with all original testimonials and payslips for the last 3 months along with 1 set of photocopy of all documents, 2 colour passport size photos, 1 KYC document and 2 sets of duly filled in Bio-data as per enclosed format at the following venue on stipulated Date and Time.
REPCO Recruitment 2020 – Time Table
The REPCO – Telangana and Andhra Pradesh recruitment drive will be conducted only in the walk-in process. Eligible candidates shall bring all your essential documents and should report in the respective venue. Further details regarding Repco recruitment 2020 is available in table format.
|29-02-2020||Repco Home Finance Limited
102, 1st Floor, M H R House,
Sanjeeva Reddy Nagar, Hyderabad 500 038
Contact No: 9393811146/ 040-23811146
|02-03-2020||Repco Home Finance Limited
Door No. 26-26-22/A&B,
NRP Road, Gandhinagar,
Vijayawada – 520 003.
Contact No: 9392105485/ 0866 –2437942
REPCO Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||REPCO|
|Notification Name||Recruitment of Branch Staff|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Role||Executive/ Trainee|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
REPCO Vacancy 2020
Repco is one of the most expecting recruitment among teaching job seekers. This time they have released the recruitment for Branch Staff (Executive/ Trainee) for various Branches in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana – Walk-In-Interview
REPCO Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Any Graduate preferably B.Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University.
- Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
- Fluency in Telugu (read, write & speak) besides English is a must.
- Early joining will be preferred.
- All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference/background verification.
- No requests for transfer would be considered for a period of 3 years
REPCO Age Limit 2020
- Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-02-2020, (maximum relaxation for 5 years will be considered with commensurate relevant experience)
REPCO Pay Scale 2020
- Executive (on roll) – CTC Per annum starting from Rs.3.50 lakhs
- Trainee (off roll) – Starting fixed stipend would be Rs. 9500 per month
How to Apply for Repco Recruitment 2020?
All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the Repco Bank Recruitment 2020 should enter the valid details in the application form. Here, the steps for applying Repco Bank Jobs are given here.
- Initially, all the candidates who are with the eligible qualification can start to apply for Repco Bank Careers through offline mode.
- Applicants should enter the valid details in the Repco Bank application form.
- Here, aspirants must attach all the necessary documents with the Repco bank recruitment application form.
- Likewise, aspirants should send the Repco Bank application form through Postal mode.
- To know more information about the Repco Bank Recruitment aspirants can check the below given official link
Repco Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|REPCO Official Notification||Click Here|
|REPCO Application Form||Click Here|
|REPCO Official Website||Click Here|