Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these Reasoning Questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 2886]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
- In the following question, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
- If “Car is new” coded as “:sigmkn”, New is Nice Coded as “kngmji”. Then how can be coded the word “NEW”?
- Both (a) and (c)
- Read the statement and answer the conclusion which does not follow the statement
Some sweet is chocolate
All chocolate is Favorite
- Some Sweet is Favorite
- Some favorite is Chocolate
- Some Favorite is sweet.
- All favorite is Sweet
- If PEN is coded as 473 and MIKE is codes as 6857, the How the word MEN is coded as
- Gobi is the only brother of Kholi who is the father of sahi and mahi. Jim is mother of mahi. How is Gobi related to sahi?
- Paternal Uncle
- Maternal uncle
- Paternal Grand father
- Maternal Grand father
(6-10) Direction:Read the Instructions carefully and Answer that follows
7 friends Abhi, Somu, Mahi, Kavya, Mintu, Tintu and Hemuwent vacation trip for 7 different countries. The countries are Peru, Somalia, Argentina, Uruguay, Afghanistan, Denmark, and Pakistan not necessary in the same order.
Mahi went Denmark and Tintu Went Argentina. Hemu doesn’t go Somalia and Pakistan. Kavya doesn’t go to Denmark and Peru. Mintu went Somalia. Abi went Uruguay and Hemu doesn’t go Peru and Somu doesn’t go Pakistan.
- Which of the following country Kavya went?
- Which of the following person went to Afghanistan?
- Somu went to which of thefollowing country?
- Which of the following person went to Argentina?
- Denmark and Pakistan countries are chosen by whom?
- TIntu and Kavya
- Somu and Mintu
- Abhi and Mahi
- Mahi and Kavya
1). Answer: B
The word STATION can’t be formed using ASSASSINATION
Car is new = sigmkn
New is Nice = Kngmji
New/ is = kn/gm
3). Answer: D
4). Answer: C
5). Answer: A
6). Answer: B
7). Answer: C
8). Answer: A
9). Answer: C
10). Answer: D