Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 2892]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) The book “Poverty and Unbritish rule in India” was written by
a) Dadabai naoroji
b) R C D utta
c) Rabindranath Tagore
d) None of these
2) Istamarari Bandobast was introduced by
a) Lord Cornwallis
b) John Shore
c) Charles Reed
3) The last Nandana Ruler Dhananand was dethroned by
4) Which planet appears green in colour?
5) The depth of Mariana trench is______
a) 44488 m
b) 21337 m
c) 11033 m
d) 21934 m
6) For every hour, the Earth rotates ___________ degrees
7) A shallow lake formed between the sand and the sea coast are called as
d) Sea cave
8) Which Article provides Right against Exploitation?
a) Article 25
b) Article 23
c) Article 33
d) Article 45
9) The software ‘NEAT’ was launched by_______
10) ___________ measures the frequency of electromagnetic waves, especially in the radio-frequency band.
1). Answer: a)
The book “Poverty and Unbritish rule in India” was written by Dadabai naoroji
2). Answer: a)
Permanent Settlement or Istamarari (Sthayi) Bandobast was introduced in Bengal, Orissa, Bihar and districts of Benaras by Lord Cornwallis in 1793. John Shore planned the Permanent Settlement.
3). Answer: b)
Chandragupta dethroned the last Nanda ruler Dhananand and occupied Patliputra in 322 BC with the help of Kautilya (Chankya).
4). Answer: c)
Uranus is a gas planet which has a lot of methane gas mixed in with its mainly hydrogen and helium atmosphere. This methane gas gives Uranus a greenish blue color Neptune also has some methane gas in its mainly hydrogen and helium atmosphere, giving it a bluish color.
5). Answer: c)
The depth of the mariana trench is (11,033 meters, or 11 kilometers) deep. The average depth of the Pacific Ocean is 4,188 meters.
6). Answer: d)
7). Answer: a)
A shallow lake formed between the sand and the sea coast are called as Lagoon
8). Answer: b)
The Rights against Exploitation is provided under Articles 23 and 24 of the Constitution of India. Right to personal liberty is never real if some people are exposed to exploitation by others.
9). Answer: b)
NSE operates on the ‘National Exchange for Automated Trading’ (NEAT) system, a fully automated screen based trading system, which adopts the principle of an order driven market. NSE consciously opted in favour of an order driven system as opposed to a quote driven system. This has helped reduce jobbing spreads not only on NSE but in other exchanges as well, thus reducing transaction costs.
Ondometer is an instrument for measuring the wavelengths of radio waves.