Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these Reasoning Questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 2928]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Direction (1-5): Study following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
5 boxes are arranged one above one in certain order. The boxes are differing in colour by yellow, white, black, red and Blue. The boxes have 5 different things that are Pen, Pencil, crayons, sketch pens and Sharpener that is not necessary in same order.
Yellow colour box placed in top most and contains Sketch pens. Red color box is not is bottom most and also placed between Black and blue coloured box. White colour boxwhich contains crayons is placed immediately below Blue color box. Black and blue colour box does not contain Sharpener. Red and Black colour does not contain in its pen.
1) Which of the following box placed between white and yellow coloured box?
d) Both a) and c)
2) Red coloured box contains which of the following things
3) Which of the following things contained by bottom most box?
4) If Yellow box is related to Pencil, Black box is related to Sharpener and so on. Then How Blue box is related to which thing?
5) If Crayons and pencils are interchanged their places, then White colour box contains which things?
6) Arranged the following words as per Dictionary order
a) (iii), (ii), (iv), (i)
b) (iv), (iii), (ii), (i)
c) (iv), (i), (iii), (ii)
d) (i), (ii), (iii), (iv)
All coffee is tea
Some tea is milk
All milk is water
- Some water is tea
- Some Milk is coffee
a) Only I follows
b) Only II follows
c) Both follows
d) None follows
Direction : (8- 10)Study following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
In certain code “Food is fresh” is coded as “982”, “Fresh Breeze” is coded as “32” and “Breeze is cool” is coded as “593”.
- In code language, how the food is coded?
- How “cool food” is coded in that language?
10) How can be coded as the word “Fresh air”?
1). Answer: d)
2). Answer: b)
3). Answer: a)
4). Answer: d)
5). Answer: a)
6). Answer: c)
7). Answer: a)
8). Answer: c)
9). Answer: b)
10). Answer: d)