Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these Reasoning Questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 2999]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
1) Find odd one
d) Sun flower
Direction (2 – 3) A is Mother in law of D. D has a Daughter and a son.
2) How is A related to D’s Son?
a) Daughter in law
b) Sister in law
d) Grand Mother
3) If K is only son of A, then how is D related to K?
Directions (4- 8) : In an office there are 5 departments are HR, Marketing, Accounts, Advertisement and Production. Each department has a number of employees 150, 250, 450, 175, and 345 not necessary in this same order. Each department hasbeen represented by a colour that is Yellow, pink, red, green and white.
Accounts department is represent by yellow colour and number of employees are 450. Advertisement department are not represent by green, Red and pink. 175 employees are in marketing department and not represented by pink and Red. Number of Production team employees is neither 250 nor 150. HR team not represented by pink and there are 250 employees are working in that department.
4) How many employees are working in Advertisement team?
5) What is the representing colour of HR department?
6) What is the difference between number of employees of Advertisement and Production?
7) Which of the colour is representing Marketing department?
8) In which department there are 345 employees are working?
9) If a boy on a bike starts from a point and rides 4 km South, then turns left and rides 2 km to turn again to the right to ride 4 km more, towards which direction is he moving?
10) Which of the following diagram represents the relation between Building, Home and Play ground?
11) Find the next term
ZX, WT, SO, NI, ?
1). Answer: b)
All are flower names except Orange which is a fruit.
2). Answer: d)
3). Answer: d)
4). Answer: d)
5). Answer: a)
6). Answer: c)
7). Answer: b)
8). Answer: d)
9). Answer: d)
10). Answer: a)
11). Answer: d)