Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Gautama Buddha is the Contemporary of which of the following Emperor?
- Nag- Dasak
- Which of the Following Constitutional Amendment Made Sikkim a full fledged State of Union of India?
- 31st Constitutional Amendment
- 36th Constitutional Amendment
- 38th Constitutional Amendment
- 39th Constitutional Amendment
- Money bill cannot be introduced in___________
- Both (a) and (b)
4.The Gandhian Model of Growth is Brought out by
- S N Agarwala
- P V NarasimhaRao
- C Rangarajan
5.Who is known as Beacon of Lights of Asia?
- C R Das
- T Prakasam
- Subhash Chandra Bose
- C Rajagopalachari
- Who among the following traveler visited the court of krishnadeva Raya?
- Duarte Bardosa
- Who was known as Father of Modern western Education in India?
- Lord Minto
- Lord Hardings I
- Lord W. Bentick
- Lord Ellanborough
- Founder of Achaemenid Empire is
- Darius I
- Darius III
- First Battle of Panipat took place in the year of _________
- 1526 AD
- 1524 AD
- 1567 AD
- 1575 AD
- Which of the following planet is called as veiled planet?
Bimbisara was a contemporary of both VardhamanaMahavira and Gautama Buddha. However, both religions claim him as their supporter and devotee. He seems to have made numerous gifts to the Buddhist Sangha.
On 16 May 1975, Sikkim became the 22nd state of the Indian Union, and the monarchy was abolished.Later, the 36th Amendment repealed the 35th Amendment, and made Sikkim a full state, adding its name to the First Scheduleof the Constitution.
Money Bills can be introduced only in LokSabha (the directly elected ‘people’s house’ of the Indian Parliament). The RajyaSabha may not amend money bills but can recommend amendments.
DominigoPaes was a Portuguese traveler, who visited the court of Krishnadeva Raya of the Vijayanagar Empire
The Achaemenid Empire, also called the First Persian Empire, was an empire based in Western Asia, founded by Cyrus the Great.
First Battle of Panipat. The First Battle of Panipat, on 21 April 1526, was fought between the invading forces of Babur and the Lodi Kingdom. It took place in north India and marked the beginning of the Mughal Empire.
The Venus planet is called the veiled planet.Because Venus is surrounded by a Thick Cloud Cover.