Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 2836]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1. Gandharvaveda is related to _______________
2. Who was the first scholar to coin the term “Indus Civilization”?
3. Who is the first woman judge of Supreme Court?
4. Who won Canadian Grand Prix?
5. Which country is going to host 11th World Hindi Conference?
6. In parliament, the time gap between questing hour and fixed agenda of the day is known as
a.Lame duke Session
7. Which of the following article is describing about contingency fund of India?
8. The Central statistical Organization (CSO) is constituted in the year of
9. What is the time period of Five year plan Holiday action?
a.1966 – 1967
b. 1967 – 1970
c. 1966 – 1969
d. 1980 – 1988
10. The Black revolution is related to
1). Answer: B
Gandharvaveda, the upaveda of the “Sama Veda,” is the study of all art forms including music, dance and poetry. This Vedic text contains information about the laws and ways to practice music as well as how music works as a therapy to heal the body and soul.
2). Answer: C
JOHN MARSHALL was the first scholar to use the term ‘Indus Civilization’.
Vettel wins Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal. Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel won the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal on Sunday. He led from start to finish to post his third win in seven Formula One races this year and 50th victory of his career.
Mauritius is going to host the 11th World Hindi Conference
The time immediately following the Question Hour has come to be known as “Zero Hour”. It starts at around 12 noon (hence the name) and members can, with prior notice to the Speaker, raise issues of importance during this time.
The Contingency Fund of India is established under Article 267(1)of the Indian Constitution.
The Central Statistical Office (CSO), boasts of a proud history dating back to 1952 when the organisation was established by legal instruments namely the Statistical Ordinance.
The government had to finally announce a Plan Holiday action plan which was a contingency plan that ran from 1966–67, 1967–68, and 1968–69. These three annual plans came under the Plan Holiday scheme and were the courtesy of the failure of the third Five Year Plan. Drought again was the main cause of concern in 1966 to 1967 but now whatever is the department equal opportunities were given, be it agricultural, its allied industries or the industrial sectors. Plan Holidays main reason was later deducted as war, inflation and the severe drought.