Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3134]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Who was the founder of the Modern Olympics?
c) Pierre de Coubertin
d) L. Aemilius Cato
2) The Number of Digits in the PAN based GSTIN registration Number will be:
a) 10 Digits
b) 15 Digits
c) 14 Digits
d) 12 Digits
3) Which of the following is not the function of Payment bank?
a) Issue of ATM /Debit card
b) Issue of Credit Card
c) Accepts Deposites
d) Provides remittances
4) The Concept of ‘Universal Banking’ was implemented in India on the recommendations of:
a) AbidHussai Committee
b) R H Khan Committee
c) S Padmanabhan Committee
d) YH Malegam Committee
5) Which one of the following Indian rulers had donated five villages to a Vihara built at Nalanda by Sailendra King Sri Balaputra?
a) Kumaragupta I
d) Bha. S karavarman
6) Which of the following planet is known as Goldilock Zone?
7) National income has reference to which year?
a) A calendar year (Jan-Dec)
b) A U. N. Year (July-June)
c) Financial year (Apr-Mar)
d) None of these
8) In June solstice, season in south of equator is
9) Which of the following country issued world’s first paper money?
10) Which of the following game is related to Duleep trophy?
d) Foot ball
1). Answer: c)
Pierre de Coubertinwas a French educator and historian, and founder of the International Olympic Committee, as well as its second President.
2). Answer: b)
3). Answer: b)
4). Answer: b)
S.H. Khan Committee set up by the Reserve Bank of India to harmonise the roles of development finance institutions (DFIs) and banks has come up with the concept of universal banking, which allows them to compete with one another in all areas of business.
5). Answer: c)
6). Answer: d)
7). Answer: a)
8). Answer: b)
Depending on the shift of the calendar, the summer solstice occurs sometime between June 20and June 22 in the Northern Hemisphere and between December 20 and December 23 in theSouthern Hemisphere.
9). Answer: c)
Paper bills were first used by the Chinese, who started carrying folding money during the Tang Dynasty (A.D. 618-907) — mostly in the form of privately issued bills of credit or exchange notes — and used it for more than 500 years before the practice began to catch on in Europe in the 17th century.
10). Answer: c)
The Duleep Trophy is a domestic first-class cricket competition played in India.