Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 2984]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) The Science of Sound dealt with
a) Laser Physics
2) Speed of the Planet is ______________ when it is at perigee
3) Find the pH of a 0.0025 M HCl solution. The HCl is a strong acid and is 100% ionized in water. The hydronium ion concentration is 0.0025 M.
d) 4. 60
4) The anti-cancer drug Vincristine are obtained from
5) After child birth, the first milk that comes out from the mother’s mammary gland is
6) The sound waves received after being reflected from a high tower or mountain is called ______
7) What is the SI unit of Intensity?
c) watt/ m
8) The flow of energy in an ecosystem is
9) The technique used for detecting specific proteins is
a) Southern blotting
b) Western blotting
c) Northern blotting
d) Eastern blotting
10) In a food chain, the maximum amount of energy is stored in
1). Answer: d)
Acoustics is the branch of physics concerned with the study of sound (mechanical waves in gases, liquids, and solids). A scientist who works in the field of acoustics is an acoustician. The application of acoustics in technology is called acoustical engineering.
2). Answer: b)
Speed of the Planet is Maximum when it is at perigee. The distance between the perigee and apogee is greater than the distance between any two other points on the ellipse. Their average is the semi-major axis.
3). Answer: b)
pH = – log (0.0025) = – ( – 2.60) = 2.60
4). Answer: a)
Vincristine is an anti-cancer (“antineoplastic” or “cytotoxic”) chemotherapy drug. Vincristine is classified as a plant alkaloid. Vinblastine and vincristine are alkaloids found in the Madagascar periwinkle, Catharanthusroseus (formerly known as Vincarosea)
5). Answer: a)
Colostrum is the first form of milk produced by the mammary glands of mammals immediately following delivery of the newborn. Most species will generate colostrum just prior to giving birth.
6). Answer: b)
Echo is a reflection of sound that arrives at the listener with a delay after the direct sound. The delay is proportional to the distance of the reflecting surface from the source and the listener.
7). Answer: d)
Intensity is the power transferred per unit area, where the area is measured on the plane perpendicular to the direction of propagation of the energy. In the SI system, it has units watts per square metre (W/m2).
8). Answer: c)
In any ecosystem there should be unidirectional flow of energy.
9). Answer: b)
Western blot is an invaluable lab technique used to detect proteins in a tissue or blood sample. It helps researchers identify specific protein molecules in a complex mixture of proteins.
10). Answer: a)
Solar energy is fixed by the photoautotrophs, called primary producers, like green plants. Primary consumers absorb most of the stored energy in the plant through digestion, and transform it into the form of energy they need, such as adenosine triphosphate (ATP), through respiration.