Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Which of the following is only organ that can regenerate or can completely regrow?
2) The solution will be acidic if the substance donates which of the following ions?
3) In agriculture, how we can decide the type of fertilizer to be used and the types of crops to sown?
a) Moisture of Soil
c) Type of soil
d) pH value of soil
4) Which part of body coverts medicine into useable forms, so that our body can accept it?
b) Nerve system
5) Severe pain that is caused due to kidney stone is called ___________
b) Renal colic
d) None of these
6)The body maintains a stable internal environment and this process is known as
7) What is detergent?
a) A liquid surfactant
b) A liquid soluble
c) A liquid solvent
d) A liquid solution
8) This cell division takes place in less developed cell of unicellular organism is known as
9) On August 6, 1945, an atom bomb was dropped on Hiroshima city in Japan. What is the name of that atom bomb?
a) Small Boy and little girl
b) Little lady and Fat Man
c) Little Boy and Fat Man
d) Small girl and Little Boy
10) Who is the inventer of Barometer?
a) Ferdinand Verbiest
b) Steve Jobs
c) Karl Landsteiner
d) Evangelista Torricelli
1) Answer: b)
Liver is the only organ that can regenerate or can completely regrow. To do so it only needs 25% of the original tissue.
2) Answer: c)
An acid is a substance that donates hydrogen ions that is when in a solution there are more hydrogen ions than hydroxide ions, the solution will be acidic.
3) Answer: d)
By determining the pH of the soil. We can find whether it is acidic or alkaline. This helps in deciding the type of fertilizer to be used and the types of crops to sown.
4) Answer: d)
Liver that convert it into usable form so, that our body can accept it. Therefore, we can say that without liver medicine would be useless.
5) Answer: b)
Severe pain that is caused due to kidney stone is called renal colic. Pain can occur on one side of your back or abdomen. These days it is very common disease and mostly found in an individual.
6) Answer: a)
The body maintains a stable internal environment and this process is known as homeostasis. The internal environment is composed of several factors like pH, temperature and energy production.
7) Answer: a)
A detergent is a surfactant or a mixture of surfactants with cleaning properties in dilute solutions.
8) Answer: b)
This cell division takes place in less developed cell of unicellular organism is known as Amitosis. Firstly nucleus of the cell is divided and then later cytoplasm, ultimately two new cells are formed. In bacteria, blue-green algae, yeast, amoeba, protozoa etc this type of cell division takes place.
9) Answer: c)
“Little Boy and Fat” was the codename for the atomic bomb dropped on the Japanese city of Hiroshima.
10) Answer: d)
Evangelista Torricelli is universally credited with inventing the barometer in 1643.