IBPS RRB PO Prelims Examination has been scheduled on 11th & 12th of August. By correcting some mistakes and remembering some significant things the aspirants may not face too many hurdles in the exam. This is an excellent opportunity for the aspirants to grab your dreaming jobs. Be ready to race against millions of candidates to prove you are the best. We IBPS Guide, is happy to wish you all a very Good Luck for the SBI Clerk Mains Examination.
Kindly do follow the instructions we are providing to avoid any annoying situations which would oscillate your mood.
- First of all, confirm your examination center and the exact route which leads you on time to the exam center in advance.
- Don’t start anything new to read. Keep revising the topics on which you have focused so far.
- The proper diet on the date of examination and a day before the examination is essential.
- Have a sound sleep for at least 8 hours before the exam night.
- Preferably have two Admit Cards and other stationeries.
- Avoid the stressful situations and stay calm.
- Ensure you do hold on the Original ID proof and supporting photocopies of the same.
- Solidly reach the examination center before of 20 – 30 minutes.
- Avoid drinking more water during the exam hours.
- Find your respective place, ensure with your registration number once again and organize with all your required materials.
- Choose either the reasoning or quantitative aptitude section, in which you are well-versed first.
- Don’t stick to the questions which consuming more time.
- Try to complete each section with 20 minutes each respectively. And have 5 minutes for the questions you have marked for review later.
Wishing you all Good luck for your examination!!!