Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Which of the following is an antibiotic?
a) Sodium Bicarbonate
- Ultra Violet rays was Discovered by _________
- PCRA stands for
- Pollution control research association
- Petroleum conversation Research association
- Petroleum control research association
- Petrol, coal reserve association
- Critical angle is the angle of incidence for which angle of refraction is ______
- The kilowatt hour is a unit of energy equal to________ megajoules.
- Name the study of science of dealing with difference races of humans
- Who is the father of Genetics?
- Ronald Ross
- Johan Mendel
- Which of the following parts not affected by Citrus Canker disease?
- _____________ is the only tissue which is found in the form of Fluid
- Bone Marrow
- Which of the following blood group is called Universal Receptor?
Streptomycin is an antibiotic used to treat a number of bacterial infections. This includes tuberculosis, Mycobacterium avium complex, endocarditis, brucellosis, Burkholderia infection, plague, tularemia, and rat bite fever.
UV radiation was discovered in 1801 when the German physicist Johann Wilhelm Ritter observed that invisible rays just beyond the violet end of the visible spectrum darkened silver chloride-soaked paper more quickly than violet light itself.
The Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) is an organization established in India in 1978, under the aegis of the Indian Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas that is engaged in promoting energy efficiency in various sectors of the economy.
When the angle of refraction is equal to 90°, the angle of incidence is called the critical angle, At any angle of incidence greater than the critical angle, the light cannot pass through the surface – it is all reflected. Total because all of the energy is reflected.
The kilowatt hour is a unit of energy equal to 3.6 megajoules.
Ethnology is the branch of anthropology that compares and analyzes the characteristics of different peoples and the relationship between them
Gregor Johann Mendel was a scientist is a Father of Genetics. Gregor Mendel, through his work on pea plants, discovered the fundamental laws of inheritance. He deduced that genes come in pairs and are inherited as distinct units, one from each parent.
Citrus canker is a disease affecting Citrus species caused by the bacterium Xanthomonasaxonopodis. Infection causes lesions on the leaves, stems, and fruit of citrus trees, including lime, oranges, and grapefruit.
In humans, it includes plasma (the liquid portion), blood cells (which come in both red and … specialized cells that circulate through the body and deliver oxygen to tissues
AB Blood group is known asUniversal Receptor. Because Antigen AB has no antibodies