Railway recruitment board (RRB) Examinations is the easiest exam comparing to other competitive exams because there is no English language section and mode of examination is in English (default) and 14 other languages.
RRB examinations like ALP, JE, and NTPC consist of four major parts i.e. Mathematics, Logical reasoning, General awareness and General science. In general awareness section comprises 15 marks in CBT 1 and CBT2 which plays a vital role in boosting up the score for both the stages of examinations. So here by we are providing new pattern questions for improving your marks in both stages of RRB examinations with detail explanation.[WpProQuiz 6014]
1) The epic of Tamil literature ‘Mani megalai’ was written by
a) Peru devanar
2) Which Indian state has recently started to take census of otters in its protected areas?
c) Uttar Pradesh
3) Recently president Ram nathkovind inaugurated the festival of innovation and entrepreneurship (FINE) in
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) New Delhi
4) Who found the imperial chola empire?
c) Raja Raja I
d) Parantaka I
5) Which poet wrote ramavatharam during the reign of cholas?
6) Who found Parsi religion?
a) Prophet Zoroaster
7) Suryavanshi and chandravanshi are the two main plants of
a) The pandyas
b) The chola
c) The guptas
d) The rajputs
8) The great poet of mediaeval period Tulsidaswas contemporary of
d) None of these
9) The last sultan of Delhi sultanate was
a) Download kand Lodi
b) Ibrahim Lodi
c) Sikandar Lodi
d) None of these
10) Grand trunk road ( GT road ) built by
a) Lord Curzon
b) Ashoka The great
c) Sher shah Suri
d) Chandragupta maurya
11) Area under speed time graph is equal to the
a) Distance travelled by the body
b) Velocity of the body
c) Acceleration of the body
d) Magnitude of the displacement
12) When a balanced forces act on a body, the body is
a) Moving with variable speed
b) Moving with a high velocity
c) Remains at rest
d) Either at rest or moving with constant velocity
13) Inertia of a body is
a) Inversely proportional to the mass of the body
b) Independent of the mass of the body
c) Directly proportional to the mass of the body
d) None of the above
14) If a stone is dropped freely from the top of a building and another stone is projected horizontally from the same point, which will reach the ground first?
a) Both will reach the ground at the same time.
b) The freely drops stone will reach first
c) The projector stone will reach first
d) None of the above
15) A cyclist bends his body towards the centre on a turn while turning to obtain the required
a) Projectile motion
b) Centripetal force
c) Centrifugal force
d) Centripetal acceleration
16) A cricketer moves his hands while catching a ball, this is due to
a) Inertia of motion
b) Linear momentum
c) Impulsive reaction
d) All of the above
17) The product of the mass and velocity of a body is called the
d) Linear momentum
18) When a body moves over the other body, then the force of friction acting between the two surfaces in contact in relative motion is called
a) Kinetic friction
b) Static friction
c) Limiting friction
d) Rolling friction
19) If the momentum of a body is doubled then the kinetic energy
a) Is also doubled
b) Is reduced to half
c) Becomes four times
d) Remains constant
20) One horsepower is equal to
a) 4200 W
b) 480 W
c) 667 W
d) 746 W
1) Answer: b)
Mani megalai is one of the two greatest epics of Tamil literature and is equal to select the calm, written by SeethalaiSathanar.
2) Answer: c)
for the first time, Uttar Pradesh is taking a census of voters in is protected areas. Otis live on fish and spend much of its time in or close to water bodies
3) Answer: d)
Recently president Ram nathkovind inaugurated the festival of innovation and entrepreneurship at Grambharti near Gandhinagar in Gujarat.
4) Answer: a)
Vijay Arya revived the chola empire in the 18th century. She took the title of narkesari.
5) Answer: c)
Kamban, Kuttana and Pugalendi considered as three gems of Tamil poetry during the Chola period. Kamban wrote Ramavatharam and Kambaramayanam.
6) Answer: a)
Parsi religion was founded by Prophet Zoroaster (Zarathustra).
7) Answer: d)
The two main clans of rajput are suryavamsha and chandravamsha.
8) Answer: a)
The great poet of mediaeval period Tulsidas was contemporary of King Akbar. He was the writer of Rama charitraManas.
9) Answer: b)
The last sultan of Delhi sultanate was Ibrahim Lodi. He was defeated by babur in third battle of panipat.
10) Answer: d)
The Grand trunk road was built by Chandragupta maurya but it was rebuilt by Sher shah Suri.
11) Answer: a)
Area under speed time graph is equal to the distance travelled by the body.
12) Answer: d)
When a balance two forces act on a body, the body is either at rest or moving with constant velocity.
13) Answer: c)
Inertia of a body is directly proportional to the mass of the body.
14) Answer: a)
both will reach the ground at the same time because the horizontal force applied to the stone does not have any effect on the vertical pole of the earth.
15) Answer: b)
Cyclist bends his body towards the Centre on a turn while turning to obtain the required centripetal force
16) Answer: c)
A cricketer moves his hands backwards while catching a ball. This is an impulsive reaction.
17) Answer: d)
the product of the mass and the velocity of a body is called the linear momentum of the body. It is a vector quantity. Its unit is kg-m/s.
18) Answer: a)
In the body moves over the other body, then the force of friction acting between two surfaces in contact in relative motion is called kinetic friction.
19) Answer: c)
KE =1/2 mv^2 = p^2/2m
Where p is the linear momentum
Since kinetic energy is directly proportional to the square of momentum when momentum is doubled, kinetic energy becomes four.
20) Answer: d)
One horsepower is equal to 746 Horsepower (hp) is a unit of measurement of power, or the rate at which work is done.