RRB Group D answer key will be released by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) on the respective zonal websites. RRB Group D answer key will be released once the exam for the respective Computer-Based Tests (CBTs) is concluded. RRB had earlier released a notification with the vacancies of 1,03,769 in Group D under posts of:-
- Track Maintainer Grade-IV
- Helper/ Assistant in various technical departments (Electrical, Mechanical, and S&T departments)
- Assistant Pointsman
- Other Level-I posts
Recently RRB has released a tentative date for RRB Group D and RRB NTPC exams. The exams have been scheduled to be held from 15 December 2020. The tentative dates for the RRB exams have brought great relief for the students who were waiting for the release of the exam dates. Now the students can prepare for their exams accordingly.
In this article, we will discuss the about the RRB Group D answer key. How to download the RRB Group D answer key, how to raise objections in the answer key and other important details.
RRB Group D – Important Dates
|RRB Group D Events||Dates|
|RRB Group D Notification||12 March 2019|
|Starting Date to apply online||12 March 2019|
|Last date to apply online||12 April 2019|
|RRB Group D Admit card||To be notified later|
|RRB Group D exam date (tentative)||15 December 2020|
|RRB Group D answer key||To be released after the exam|
RRB Group D Answer Key – How to Download
RRB Group D answer key will be released on the respective RRB zone websites.
- Visit your RRB zone website. (Link is given below)
- On the homepage, you will see a link to download the answer key.
- After you click on the link, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Log in using your registration number and DOB and enter the captcha.
- After you will hit the login button, a page will open.
- On the page, you will see an option for Candidate Response.
- Click on the Candidate Response option
- You will see an option as “Click here to generate it”.
- Click on the link and your response sheet will be downloaded on your device.
RRB Group D Answer Key – Websites of Different Zones
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click here|
|RRB Ajmer||Click here|
|RRB Allahabad||Click here|
|RRB Bangalore||Click here|
|RRB Bhopal||Click here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click here|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click here|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click here|
|RRB Chennai||Click here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click here|
|RRB Guwahati||Click here|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar||Click here|
|RRB Kolkata||Click here|
|RRB Malda||Click here|
|RRB Mumbai||Click here|
|RRB Patna||Click here|
|RRB Ranchi||Click here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click here|
|RRB Siliguri||Click here|
|RRB Trivandrum||Click here|
RRB Group D Answer Key – Details given in the Key
- Your Name, Test centre Name, Test date, Test time.
- You will be able to see every question and their options along with right answer marked as a tick in green colour
- Your response to the question
- Status of the question (Answered / Unanswered)
- Question ID for each question
- Option ID for each option of every question
Marking Scheme for RRB Group D
- The CBT-1 exam consists of four sections namely General Science, Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning and General Awareness.
- The CBT-1 carries a total of 100 questions.
- For each correct answer in the test, candidates will score one mark.
- There is negative marking as well.
- For each wrong answer in the test, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The final score will be obtained after deducting the penalty for wrong answers from the answers marked right.
- You will get your normalized score in the final score card.
How to Calculate your marks from the Response Sheet
- Give yourself +1 marks for each question marked right
- Give yourself -0.33 marks for each question marked wrong
- No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
- Add all the marks and you will be able to get your score in RRB Group D
Normalization of Marks in RRB Group D
The marks calculated from the RRB Group D answer key is not final. Candidates should note that the RRB will release the final answer key after the correction done through objections raised by the candidates. Then the final scorecard will be released by RRB which will be normalized score based on the difficulty level of your exam shift.
How to Raise Objections in the RRB Group D Answer Key
- Visit the website of your zone (Link given above)
- On the main page you will see a link named “Viewing of Question Paper, Responses and Keys & raising of Objections for Level 1 Posts”
- Click on the link and login using your registration ID and Date of Birth (DOB)
- On the Candidates response page, you will see an option to raise an objection.
- Click on the link to raise objections.
- Enter the question ID and option ID which you think is the right option.
- You will have to pay Rs 50 for each question to raise an objection in the answer key.
Note:– You will have to raise objections before the dates as announced by the RRB.
Q1. Can I raise objections in the RRB Group D answer key?
Ans. Yes, you can raise objections in the RRB Group D answer key.
Q2. Are there any fees for raising objections?
Ans. Yes, you will have to pay Rs 50 for each question to raise an objection.
Q3. Is the RRB Group D answer key, the final answer key?
Ans. No, RRB Group D answer key is released by the RRB for the candidates to raise any objections. The final answer key will be released by the RRB.
Q4. From where can I get the question ID for a particular question?
Ans. The question ID is given beside every question in your response sheet.
Q5. From where can I get the option ID for every option?
Ans. Option ID for every option will be given beside every question in the response sheet.