RRB Group D Application Status will soon be released by RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) on its website. Earlier RRB has released a total of 1,03,769 RRB Group D vacancies under Indian Railways for various posts such as:
- Track Maintainer Grade-IV
- Helper/ Assistant in various technical departments (Electrical, Mechanical, and S&T departments)
- Assistant Pointsman
- Other Level-I posts
More than 1.15 crore candidates have applied for these vacancies. Candidates were waiting for the release of exam dates of RRB Group D. Due to the pandemic the dates were not released. Recently, Indian Railways Chairman Vinod Kumar Yadav has announced the tentative dates for the railway exams. The exams are scheduled to be held from 15th December 2020.
After the release of the exam dates, RRB has also released the RRB NTPC application status. Candidates can check the RRB NTPC application status from 21st Sep 2020 to 30th Sep 2020 on their respective RRB zonal websites. RRB Group D application status will also be released soon by the RRC. Candidates must know the steps to check their RRB Group D application status.
In this article, we will explain how you can check the RRB Group D application status step by step.
RRB Group D Application Status – Link
Will be updated soon.
How to Check RRB Group D Application Status
Candidates can check their RRB Group D application status to know whether their application has been accepted or rejected by the RRC. Refer to the steps below steps to know your application status.
- Visit the official website of your respective zones (Link given below).
- Look for the link of RRB Group D application status and click on it.
- A new page will open select “Application Status” on this page.
- Now, log in using your Registration number and DOB and enter the captcha given.
- After you hit login, you will be able to see your application status as “Accepted” or “Rejected”
RRB Websites of Different Zones
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click here|
|RRB Ajmer||Click here|
|RRB Allahabad||Click here|
|RRB Bangalore||Click here|
|RRB Bhopal||Click here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click here|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click here|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click here|
|RRB Chennai||Click here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click here|
|RRB Guwahati||Click here|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar||Click here|
|RRB Kolkata||Click here|
|RRB Malda||Click here|
|RRB Mumbai||Click here|
|RRB Patna||Click here|
|RRB Ranchi||Click here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click here|
|RRB Siliguri||Click here|
|RRB Trivandrum||Click here|
Reasons for Application Rejection
You RRB Group D application status can be rejected by the RRB due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Incorrect specification of photograph uploaded: Candidates application can be rejected if the photographs uploaded are of incorrect specifications, or the photographs uploaded are blurred or unclear.
- Eligibility: If the candidate is not within the prescribed age limit, the application gets rejected.
- Partially filled form: If a candidate has not submitted the completely filled application then it can lead to the rejection of his application.
- Signature in block letters: Candidates should not upload the signatures in block letters, only lower case letters are allowed, otherwise, the application form gets rejected.
- Submitting multiple applications: If a candidate has submitted multiple applications his form gets rejected.
- Debarred List: If a candidates name is in the debarred list of RRB or RRC then it can lead to the rejection of the application form.
- Incorrect details filled in the application form: If your application form has incorrect details, then it would lead to the rejection of the application form.
RRB Group D – Important Dates
|RRB Group D Events||Dates|
|RRB Group D Notification||12 March 2019|
|Starting Date to apply online||12 March 2019|
|Last date to apply online||12 April 2019|
|RRB Group D Admit card||To be notified later|
|RRB Group D exam date (tentative)||15 December 2020|
|RRB Group D Application Status||To be released soon|
Q1. How can I check my RRB Group D application status?
Ans. Visit the official website of your respective RRB and enter your login credentials to know your application status. You can check the steps in complete detail in the article.
Q2. What are the details required to check the application status?
Ans. You just need your application number and date of birth to check your application status.
Q3. How will I know if my application form is accepted or rejected?
Ans. After you have logged in the website you will be able to see your application status on the screen as accepted or rejected.
Q4. Can I raise a query for my application rejection?
Ans. No request will be accepted by the authorities after the release of the final application status.
Q5. What are the reasons for the rejection of my application form?
Ans. There can be multiple reasons for your application form rejection such as Signature in block letters, Partially filled form, Submitting multiple applications, Incorrect details filled in the application form etc.
Q6. Does every RRB Zone have different websites?
Ans. Yes, every RRB Zone has their own websites, you will have to visit your respective RRB Zone website to check your application status. You can get the links in the article above.