RRB Group D Score Card: Railway Recruitment Board conducts a RRB Group-D exam for various post of Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments (Electrical, Mechanical, and S&T departments), Assistant Pointsman, Level-I posts in Indian Railways. This year RRB is recruiting for 1,03,769 vacancies for various posts in Railways.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who wants to join the Indian Railways. The RRB Group D Score Card will be released as soon as this year the Group- D exam conducted. The expected date announced by Railway Board for RRB Group-D Exam starts from 15 December 2020.
How to Check RRB Group D Score Card:
Candidate can check their Score Card from RRB’s official site. The first result announced for a computer-based test (CBT). Candidates who clear CBT will be allowed to appear for the physical eligibility test (PET) of the Railway Recruitment Group D Exam. The result for PET will be released once the Physical Test for Men and Women has been done successfully by Railway Recruitment Board.
Steps to check the RRB Group D Result:
- Go to the RRB official website of the respective RRB region applied during registration.
- Click on the link download RRB Group D Result mentioned on the web page.
- RRB Group D Scorecard declared in PDF containing the list of qualified candidates with their Registration number.
- Find your Registration or Roll Number.
- Save RRB Group –D result PDF for future reference
The Railway Group D result PDF will contain only the roll numbers of candidates shortlisted. The other details mentioned in the RRB Group D Score Card are as follows.
Steps to check the RRB Group D Score Card:
- Go to the RRB official website of your RRB region you have applied.
- Click on the link provided to download RRB Group D Scorecard.
- Enter your Registration ID and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Click on the “Submit” button. Your RRB Group D scorecard will appear on the screen. Download it for future reference.
Railway Group D Score Card contains the following details:
- Candidates Name
- Candidates roll number
- Registration number
- Candidate’s score
- Score after normalization of marks
- Qualifying status of the candidates
Based on the candidate’s performance in the PET test and marks scored in the CBT exam merit list prepared, two times the number of vacancies candidates are called for document verification round.
List of documents required at the time of Document Verification:
- Class X & XII certificate
- Photo of Candidate.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- SC / ST/OBC or other caste certificates.
- OBC-NCL certificates and Non-creamy layer declaration
- Income certificate
- Self-declaration by Ex-servicemen and Original discharge certificate
- Medical certificate.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate).
- Self-certification by Transgender.
- J&K domicile certificate.
- Decree of divorce / judicial separation.
After successful completion of the document verification process, candidates are called for medical examination. After medical examination, the final allotment letter is given to candidates.
RRB Official Website of other RRB Regions:
Although RRB Group-D Score Card will be available on the official RRB website you can check them on the website of your respective region. Here are the link and email ID of all the regions of RRB:
RRB Group D Score card FAQ:
- Where the RRB Group D Result Declared?
- RRB Group-D result declared on its official website.
- What is the Physical Examination Test (PET) in RRB Group-D?
- PET test is qualifying in nature but it is mandatory for candidates to pass the test. It’s a spate test for both Men and Women of physical stamina.
- Will I get the hardcopy of the RRB Group D scorecard?
- The hardcopy of the scorecard is not sent to any candidate by post.
- When will I get my scorecard?
- The scorecard is released a few days after the declaration of the result.
- What is the tie-breaking method in RRB Group D?
- In case two or more candidates secure the same marks in the exam then Candidates who are elder in age are given first preference while preparing the merit list.