RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper 2020 PDF: RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper 29 December PDF is available here!!! Details regarding the detailed RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper 29 December 2020 for each shift which we have instantly updated here for your reference. Aspirants make use of it for your upcoming NTPC exams.
Dear aspirants, as you all know the NTPC recruitment drive has been going on throughout various locations to recruit the eligible candidates. The selection process is based on CBT 1, 2, Mental Aptitude Test, Skill Test & Document Verification. The RRB NTPC CBT 1 is the initial stage of the selection process. According to the pre-scheduled calendar, the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam has been scheduled for 28th December 2020 to 13th January 2021. For that, a lot of candidates have prepared for the upcoming selection process. But most of them are don’t have an idea about what is the types of questions that will be asked in the exam. If the candidates are aware of those things, they can be prepared according to that and easily score good marks without nervousness.
From your exam point of view, here our team has given you the RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper PDF 29 December in a detailed version. By doing the in-depth fieldwork, we have instantly updated all the questions based on the aspirants’ memory. Along with this, we have updated you on the RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 for all shifts. So candidates stay tuned with us and get the memory-based questions for Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & General Awareness.
RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper 29 December 2020 PDF: General Awareness
1) What is Python (Related to computer)?
Ans: Programming language
2) Jataka Kathas is related to which religion?
3) HQ of Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation(CDSCO)
Ans: New Delhi, India
4) Who was the first President of India?
Ans: Rajendra Prasad
5) Author of Gita Govinda?
6) Who was the chief guest on World Environment day?
Ans: Dr. Sultan Ahmed Ismail
7) Beri Beri is caused due to deficiency of?
Ans: Vitamin B1
8) Which of the diseases is caused by Bacteria?
Ans: Cholera, Leprosy, Whooping Cough, Tuberculosis, Tetanus, Pneumonia & Plague.
For more General Awareness Questions:
RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper 28 December PDF: Logical Reasoning
- Number Analogy – 5: 27:: 9:?
- Questions from Sitting Arrangements – circular & linear Based
- Number Analogy – 11 : 141 :: 17 : ?
- There are 30 students in a class. Rahul’s rank is 13th from the left end. What is the rank of Rahul from the right end?
- Questions from sitting Arrangement -linear and circular based
- Choose the odd one out: a) Lion b) Tiger c) Leopard d) Fox
- Word Analogy India: Delhi:: China:?
- If 5 +8 = 1340, Then 6+ 4 = ?
- Odd one out: a) 35 b) 37 c) 17 d) 41
For More Logical Reasoning Questions
RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper 29 December PDF: Mathematics
1. A does a piece of work in 40 days, B does it in 60 days and C does it in 80 days. If they start working together and A leaves the work 11 days and B leaves the work 8 days before completion. Find the time taken to complete the work.
2. Find the unit digit in the following expression: 432412+499431
3) If the CP of 8 Articles is equal to SP of 5 Articles. Find Profit Percentage?
4) A+B+C do a work in 5 days, B+C+D do it in 10 days, C+D+A do itin 15 days, and D+A+B can do it in 30 days. Find the time taken by A+B+C+D together to complete the same work.
Ans. 7.5 days
5) Find the sum of all natural numbers between 100 and 200 which are divisible by 12?
For More Mathematics Questions: