RRB SSE Salary 2020:
RRB SSE salary 2020 details are available here. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts the exam for the recruitment of Senior Section Engineer (SSE). Here you can find complete details such as RRB SSE salary structure, in-hand salary, promotion, etc after the 7th pay commission.
The Railway Recruitment Board pays a handsome salary, allowances, and many other benefits for the Senior Section Engineers (SSE). Surely a huge competition is prevailing for this exam. So candidates know about the RRB SSE pay scale, allowances, job profile, promotion, etc. and prepare for the exam with complete dedication. The RRB SSE salary in-hand will raise after further promotions. So interested candidates apply and work hard to enjoy all these benefits.
Get More – RRB NTPC Salary
Get More – RRB Group D Salary
RRB SSE In-hand Salary:
The RRB SSE basic salary and allowance details are available here. So that you can find the total salary in-hand.
|RRB SSE Basic Pay||Rs.44900|
|House Rent Allowance||9% or 18% or 27% of the basic pay|
|RRB SSE Gross Pay||Rs.63000 to 80000|
Thus, the RRB SSE salary after 7th pay commission will go in the range of Rs.63000 to 80000.
RRB SSE Allowance Details:
Apart from the RRB SSE salary and promotion, know complete details of the allowances and other benefits here.
- Dearness Allowance – This value will range at 7% of the RRB SSE basic pay scale.
- House Rent Allowance – This value will depend upon the city. As per the city category, it will range as 9% or 18% or 27% of the basic pay.
- Transport Allowance – The transport allowance value is approximately Rs.3600.
- Employee Provident Fund – 8.33% will account for the EPF and 3.67% goes for the pension fund. Overall 20.335 of RRB SSE salary pay slip will account for the Employee Provident Fund.
- Leave Encasement
- Railway concession
- Medical allowances
- Children Education Allowance
- Low-interest Loan is available for computer, vehicle, House purchase, etc.
- Railway Employees Insurance Scheme
- Festival Advances
RRB SSE Job Profile:
Here RRB SSE work profile is given for your reference. The Senior Section Engineer work profile will involve in various departments such as TRS, Drawing, S&T, Design and Estimation, Jig and Tools, DSL Mechanical / Electrical, Mechanical Workshop, Signal, Research Engineer, General Electrical, Material Superintendent, Telecommunication, P-Way, Carriage and Wagon, Bridge Works, PCO Shop Floor, TMS, Track Machine, etc.
The promotion opportunities for the Senior Sectional Engineer are,
- Assistant Divisional Engineer (AEN)
- Divisional Engineer (DEN)
- Senior Divisional Engineer (Sr.DEN)
Availing all the promotions, the RRB SSE salary after 10 years will boom to a very higher value.
Here we have added some frequently asked questions for your reference.
Q: What is the RRB SSE basic pay?
A: The RRB SSE basic pay is around Rs.44900.
Q: What are the allowances does the RRB Senior Sectional Engineer gets apart from the basic salary?
A: Dearness allowance, House rent allowance, medical benefits, travel allowance, etc are applicable for the RRB Senior Sectional Engineer.
Q: What is the gross salary of the RRB SSE?
A: The gross salary of the RRB Senior Sectional Engineer will range approximately between Rs.63000 to 80000.
Q: How much salary does a senior section engineer gets after clearing RRB exam in India?
A: The basic salary is around Rs.44900. Adding the allowances, the RRB Senior Sectional Engineer in-hand salary will come up to Rs.63000 to 80000.