Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021 has released!!! Candidates who have applied for the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 can download the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021 from the direct link given in this article. To download the Saraswat Bank call letter all you need registration number or roll number and date of birth or password. As you know admit card is an important document to enter in Exam Hall.
Saraswat Cooperative Bank has published the official notification for the post of Junior Officer post. A total of 150 vacancies have announced for the Junior Officer posts. The selection process is based on an online test and interview. As per the official notification, the online test is scheduled to conduct on April 03, 2021. For that, the Saraswat Cooperative Bank has released the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021 on its official site @saraswatbank.com, in March 2021. Candidates can download the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021 by following the steps below and take a printout of the same for future reference.
|Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Call Letter Release Date||March 2021.|
|SaraswatBank Junior Officer Exam Date||April 03, 2021.|
Steps to Download Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Call Letter 2021
- Candidates can click the above link or follow the steps below to download the Saraswat Bank Call Letter 2021.
- Candidates visit the Official site of Saraswat Bank.
- Click on the Careers tab.
- Click on the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021 link
- Enter roll number/ registration number and Date of Birth as password.
- Enter the captcha.
- Click the submit button.
- The Call Letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the same for exam purpose.
Things Mandatory to Download Saraswat Bank Call Letter 2021
- Roll number.
Saraswat Bank Online Exam Pattern
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
- The exam pattern of the online test is mentioned below.
|Name of Tests||No of
|Time allotted for
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Details Mentioned in the Saraswat Bank Call Letter 2021
- Exam Centre Name.
- Exam Centre Code.
- Father’s Name.
- Mother’s Name.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Post Name.
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other).
- Applicant Roll Number.
- Examination Name.
- Test Centre Address.
- Essential instructions for the examination.
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I download my admit card?
A. Candidates can download their admit card from the link above and follow the steps to save the call letter for exam purpose.
Q. How many stages are there in the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment?
A. The selection process is based on an online test and interview.
Q.When will the Saraswat Bank online test schedule?
A. The Saraswat Bank Online examination has scheduled for April 03, 2021.