Saraswat Bank JO Preparation Strategy 2021: One of the largest co-operative banks in India, Saraswat Bank, has recently released a recruitment notification for the post of 150 Junior Officers. The passionate candidates can apply online from 5th March. The Final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 19th March 2021. Saraswat Bank JO Preparation Strategy 2021 is given below in this article.
Saraswat Bank, the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India have a large network of 283 branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, and New Delhi. It is the first co-operative bank to provide merchant banking services. Here is the Saraswat Bank JO Preparation Strategy 2021 for the candidate’s reference.
Saraswat Co-operative Bank 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates will be selected as per the below-given recruitment process among the
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
The contents of the online test will be:
|Name of Tests||No of
|Time allotted for
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Saraswat Bank JO Preparation Strategy 2021:
- The general awareness section is not only a scoring one but also helps you save time for the other sections.
- Pick a good book on general knowledge and start reading it.
- Current affairs will be the most important area.
- Prepare a timeline to read about the current affairs.
- The banking terminology has the highest weightage and around three questions will be asked about it.
- Focus on the current Union Budget and Economic Survey of India for facts and statistics.
- This section tests the candidate’s language proficiency in grammar, vocabulary, and prepositions.
- A total of 40 questions will be asked from this test.
- Be strong in grammar and vocabulary to score well in this section.
- Reading comprehension is the most important area and is a scoring one as well.
- Reading the editorials in the newspapers will help you in this area.
- Devote some time to learn synonyms and antonyms.
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude:
- The reasoning ability section requires both logical thinking and analytical skills to answer a question.
- Focus more on the blood relations, syllogisms, directions, data sufficiency, alphabet series, coding-decoding, seating arrangement, and analogy.
- Be familiar with basic calculations to score well in the arithmetical reasoning questions.
- Practise is the only way to score well.
- While coming to computer aptitude, the focus should be on both theoretical and practical topics.
- Start reading the theoretical concepts – from the history of computers to the latest release of the Windows operating system.
- Most of the banks use MS Office for day-to-day administration; hence, one can expect direct questions from this topic.
- A lot of practice is required to stand on top in quantitative aptitude.
- Be familiar with all the basic formulae and principles.
- One can solve this section in a given time if they are strong in concepts such as averages, ratios, LCM, percentages, simple interest, and compound interest.
- The most important topics in this section are time and work, time and distance, interest and discount, pipes and cisterns, profit and loss, decimals and fractions, quadratic equations, and number systems.
How to Execute this Preparation Strategy?
Follow the preparation tips given here to crack the exam successfully on your very first attempt.
Prepare Study Plan:
A study Plan is very important to proceed with your preparation in the right direction. Include all the syllabus topics in your study plan and follow it in a steady manner.
Prepare with a Focus:
A well-focused mindset is definitely required to prepare continuously till the exam. You have to keep regular contact with your study materials, notes, and other useful resources.
Make thorough of the Basic Concepts:
You have to make thorough with the basic concepts of all the sections. Only then you can learn to solve the high-level questions.
Mock Test Practice:
In this Saraswat Bank JO preparation strategy 2021, Mock Test practice is very important. Regular mock test practice is very useful to upgrade your performance in the exam.
Previous Year Question Paper Practice:
The next very important Saraswat Bank JO preparation strategy 2021 is practicing with the previous year’s papers. The Saraswat Bank JO previous year’s question papers will contain more difficult puzzles, seating arrangement questions, DI, etc. You have to practice all those questions to shine in the upcoming exam.
Focus more on your Weak Areas:
It is very important to maintain a high accuracy rate in the exam. For that, you have to strengthen your weak areas. Also, practice more to lower your careless mistakes. For that, you can take topic tests and sectional mock test practices.
Concentrate more on General Awareness for Mains:
For the mains exam, you have to concentrate more on the general awareness part. For that read daily current affairs without fail. Also, start to prepare for the banking awareness and static GK now itself.