SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021: SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification has released officially!!! SBI has released the bumper vacancies for the post of an apprentice. On this page, we have given all the details regarding the SBI Apprentice Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process & Apply Online are given here. SBI aspirants shall start your online application process here.
The state bank of India has released the notification regarding the recruitment of SBI Apprentice for 6100 vacant posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 should check the eligibility criteria and if they satisfy the eligibility criteria they can apply. The Online exam will be tentatively held in the month of August 2021. Candidates willing to apply for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification should apply between the 6th of July 2021 and the 26th of July 2021. The age of the candidate applying for the SBI apprentice must lie between the range of 20 years to 28 years calculated as of 31st of October 2020. The application fee for the candidates from General/OBC and EWS categories is ₹300. And the candidates from the SC/ST and PwD are exempted from the application fee i.e. there is no application fee for them.
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021:
Check the vacancy for the SBI Apprentice recruitment 2021 here.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit (as of 31.10.2020): Candidates age shall be between a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years. The maximum age indicated is for unreserved candidates. There is age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories. The age relaxation according to Government rules for different categories is as follows,
- Education Qualification: The candidate should possess a Graduation/ Degree in any stream from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Nationality: The individual must be a citizen of India.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
An individual is selected as an apprentice in SBI through a two-stage process. The selection process consists of an online written Examination along with a test of the local language proficiency.
|S. No||Subject/ Topic||Number of questions||Maximum Marks||Maximum Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|3.||General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|4.||General / Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Syllabus
The SBI Apprentice selection test will cover questions from the following five sections:
- General Awareness/ Financial Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
Let us now look at the syllabus of each of these sections in detail:
General Awareness/ Financial Awareness
- Indian Culture, Arts, Monuments, Crafts, etc
- Sports, and Sports Personalities
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of the last 6 months
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Indian History: Ancient, Medival, Modern
- India After Independence
- Overview of the Indian Financial System
- Indian Politics, and Indian Parliament System
- Books, Authors, Awards, and Honours
- Indian Geography
- Reserve Bank of India, CAG, Scheduled Banks, Private Banks
- NITI Aayog
- Indian Economy, Five Year Plans
- Indian banking System
- Basic Computer
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems, BODMAS Rule, LCM, HCF
- Mixture and Allegations
- Time and Distance
- Percentages, Averages
- Simple Interest, Compound Interest
- Problems on Trains, Boats, and Streams
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss, Discount
- Mensuration: Area, Volume, Surface Area
- Permutations and Combinations
- Bar, Graphs, Line charts, Tables
- Time and Work Partnership
- Simplification and Approximation
- History of computers, Modern Day Technology
- Networking and Communication
- Database Basics
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses
- Basics of Hardware and Software
- Windows Operating System Basics
- Internet Terms and Services
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- Number Series, Alpha Numeric series
- Verbal Classification
- Seating Arrangements, Direction Sense
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Artificial Language
- Matching Definitions
- Making Judgments
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection
- Cause and Effect
- Statement and Argument
- Antonyms, Homonyms, and Synonyms
- Word Formation
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Word Substitution
- Error Correction
- Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test
- Data Interpretation
- Spelling Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Completion
Steps to Apply Online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- You will find a career option on the top right corner of the page
- Look for the recruitment for the apprentice 2021 link.
- Apply as a New Registration. Candidates should register themselves at sbi.co.in/careers
- Register by inserting the basic details. You will receive a registration ID and a login password.
- After the registration process candidates should log in to the profile and search for State Bank of India under Apprenticeship opportunities.
- Fill in all the mandatory details related to educational qualifications, basic details, etc in the application carefully
- Upload your colored passport size photograph and signature within the mentioned dimension.
- Submit the application and
- Save the application form for future reference.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Application Fee