SBI CBO Exam Date 2020: SBI CBO Exam Date 2020 Announced!!! Details regarding the State Bank of India Circle Based Officer Exam Date 2020 & Exam Center Choice PDF on its official site. So candidates who have applied shall check your exam date and choose your exam center.
State Bank of India has recently announced the notification to invite the Circle Based Officer Posts through the Advt No. CRPD/CBO/2020-21/20. Totally 3850 vacancies were announced throughout various states. This is especially for the candidates who are having experience in the banking sector shall only be eligible to apply for this notification. A lot of experienced candidates have applied and eagerly prepared for the upcoming exam. The selection process is based on the Written exam & Interview. As of now the officials have released the exam date and choice of exam center. By that applicants can choose the exam center as per their convenience. So applicants shall check the exam schedule and choose the respective SBI CBO exam center choice 2020 from 10-11-2020 – 16-11-2020.
The written exam has been scheduled for 28-11-2020.
How to choose SBI CBO Exam Center Choice 2020?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding the careers.
- Click opn that you will be redirected to the announcement page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the SBI CBO Exam Date 2020 & Exam Center Choice.
- Click on that you will get into the respective login page.
- Kindly given the login credentials and give the submit button.
- Then after the login you can choose your respective exam center.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.
SBI CBO Exam Date 2020 FAQs:
Q. When will be the SBI CBO Exam Date 2020 Scheduled?
A. The SBI CBO Exam Date 2020 has been scheduled for 28-11-2020.
Q. What is the selection process for SBI CBO Exam 2020?
A. The selection process for SBI CBO is based on
(i) Written Exam
Q. What is the SBI CBO Exam Pattern 2020?
|Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness/ KYCAML/ Preventive Vigilance/ Legal Issues||30||60||30 mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||20||40||30 mins|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||30||60||30 mins|
|English Language||20||40||30 mins|
B. Descriptive Test
|Name of Test (Descriptive Test)||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Letter Writing||1||25||30 mins|
|Essay-250 words on banking related||1||25|
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. 0.25 negative mark is applicable for wrong answers.
Q. For how many marks the SBI CBO Exam been conducted?
A. The SBI CBO Exam will be conducted for 250 marks(Includes Online Written Exam & Descriptive Test).
Q. Is it necessary to qualify the descriptive test for SBI CBO?
A. Yes, it is necessary to get qualified from the descriptive test.
Q. Is sectional cut off is applicable for SSC CBO?
A. Yes, in SBI CBO the sectional cut off is applicable for each section.