SBI Clerk Biodata form 2020 is out. The State Bank of India has officially released the SBI clerk biodata form 2020-2021 on their official website. So, the candidates who succeeded in the SBI Junior Associates 2020 mains exam can check the biodata-cum-attestation form here.
SBI Clerk 2020:
Recently, the SBI clerk mains result 2020 was out. The SBI clerk 2020 recruitment consists of just 2 stages – prelims and mains. There is no interview round for this selection. The provisional allotment is based on the marks scored by the candidates in the mains exam. As the mains exam result is out, the candidates who cleared the mains exam are considered for the final merit list. Now the document verification stage is pending for them. The candidates who have cleared the mains exam need to attend the document verification stage. Here is the SBI clerk biodata form 2020 for you.
How to Download SBI Clerk Biodata Form?
Here we have added the steps to download the SBI clerk biodata-cum-attestation form. Follow the steps and download the SBI Junior Associates biodata form 2020-2021. Many candidates are in a doubt on how to fill SBI clerk biodata form. On downloading the form, you can check the details that you have to fill in the form.
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- On the home page, there is the careers section.
- Choose the careers section.
- In the latest announcements tab, go to the SBI Junior associates part.
- There you can find the link for the SBI clerk biodata form 2020 pdf.
- Download the SBI Junior Associalte biodata form 2020 pdf for the document verification round.
Here we have added the link for the SBI official website for your reference.
Get More – SBI official website