SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020 is out. The State Bank of India has released the much-awaited SBI Junior Associates mains result 2020. Here we have added the link to check the SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020. So, use the link and check the SBI clerk final merit list 2020.
The SBI clerk mains exam was concluded on the 31st of October 2020. Many candidates have appeared for this final exam. After the completion of the exam, the aspirants have eagerly waited to know the SBI Junior associates mains result 2020. Now, finally, the SBI clerk mains result 2020 has released.
The SBI clerk selection process has just 2 stages – Prelims and mains. There is no interview for this recruitment. So, the final merit list is completely based on the mains exam marks. On the basis of mains exam marks, the State Bank of India has announced the SBI clerk provisional selection list 2020. You can visit the official website of the State Bank of India to check the SBI clerk mains result 2020.
How to check SBI Clerk Mains Result?:
You can check your SBI Clerk mains Result on its official website. Here are the steps to check the SBI clerk mains result:
- Visit the official website of SBI- sbi.co.in
- Open the tab career on the home page of the website.
- Click on the link for the SBI Junior Associate Mains result 2020.
- You will be redirected to the result page of the clerical cadre.
- In the pdf Registration numbers of the selected candidates are available.
- Save the SBI clerk mains result for your reference.
Here we have added the link for the SBI official website for your reference.
Get More – SBI official website