SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off 2020: SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off Marks 2020 Released!!! Details regarding the SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off for State Wise & Category Wise PDF is given here for your reference. Candidates who have appeared for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam shall check here.
State Bank of India has conducted the recruitment drive throughout India to select the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant(Clerk). A total of 8000 vacancies were announced. A huge number of candidates have applied and appeared for the recruitment drive. The selection process is based on Prelim & Mains examination. As of now the Mains exam has been held successfully on 31st October, 2020. Candidates who have qualified the prelims exam have attended the Mains exam. The mains exam is the final stage of the selection process. Exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the result. The mains result is the final result of the selection process. On 24th December 2020, the officials have released the SBI Clerk Mains Scorecard 2020.
Along with they have released the SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off 2020 for both state-wise and category wise. So candidates shall refer to the official site and check your respective cut off marks. Here we have given the direct link to check the cut off marks.
Congratulations (SBI Clerk ) !!! To all successful Candidates…
|SBI Clerk Mains State-wise & Category-wise Cut off 2020|
Qualified candidates will be called for the Document Verification round which will be scheduled in short due course. So stay tuned with us to get the regular updates.
How to check SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off 2020?
- Visit the official website of SBI careers.
- On the home page there is a section of latest announcements.
- Click on the cut off link that consists of both state wise and category wise.
- You will be redirected to the respective login page.
- Provide your registration number and date of birth.
- The cut off marks will get appeared on your screen.
- Kindly check your respective state and category cut off marks.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.