Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1-4): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
In a certain code language
‘Students are attend class’ means ‘ef lg zt rm’,
‘They attend online class’ means ‘zt oe rm ps’,
‘Students hate online class’ means ‘ef zt oe ml’,
‘They are missing school’ means ‘ps kt rh lg’
1) What is the code for ‘attend’?
E.None of these
2) What is the code for ‘They Hate’?
3) What does “zt” represent in the code language?
E.None of the above
4) If “Missing” is coded as “rh” then Which of the following represents the code “kt oe lg”?
A.They attend online
B.Class are school
C.School are online
D.Students are school
E.None of the above
5) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and form a group. Find the odd one out?
Direction (6-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the question below.
A person starts walking from his home towards the west. After walking 4m he turns to the left. Then he walks for 7m and reaches a coffee shop. From there he turns to his right and walks for 3m. Finally he turns to his right and walks for some distance and reach a mall which is exactly in the west of his home.
6) What is the direction of the coffee shop with respect to the mall?
7) What is the distance between his home and the mall?
8) What is the direction of his home with respect to the coffee shop?
9) If all the letters of the word CINEMATIC are arranged in alphabetical order from right to left, then which of the following is the 3rd letter to the left of 2nd vowel from the right end?
10) If in the number 271935468, the digits at the odd position are increased by 1 and the digits at the even position are decreased by 2, then how many digits thus formed are greater than six?
E.More than four
1) Answer: A
2) Answer: E
3) Answer: D
4) Answer: C
5) Answer: C
The Number is representing the product of the place value of the first and second alphabet.
6) Answer: A
7) Answer: E
8) Answer: D
9) Answer: A
C I N E M A T I C
10) Answer: A