Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Month based puzzle
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Eight persons- A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are getting married on the different months of the same year (2020) Viz., January, March, April, May, June, July, August, and October but not necessarily in the same order.
F is married in a month has an even number of days. The number of persons who are married before F is the same as after B. Only three persons are married between B and D. H is married adjacent to B. E is married immediately before G. G does not marry on the adjacent month of H. A is married before C. C is married after H.
1) A is related to April in the same way B is related to October then F is related to __?
2) On which of the following month does D get married?
3) If the persons are married in alphabetical order from January then how many persons are unchanged in their position?
E.More than Three
4) How many persons are married between F and H?
E.None of these
5) Four of the following are alike in a certain way. Who among the following does not belong to the group?
Order and ranking
Direction (6-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
There are six persons- G, I, K, L, O, and X with different weights. Two persons are weighted in between L and G. The number of persons heavier than G is the same as lighter than O. At least three persons are heavier than G. X is not the heaviest person and X is lighter than L. K is heavier than I and lighter than X.
6) How many persons are heavier than O?
7) If the weight of K=35kg, then what may be the weight of I?
E.None of these
8) As many persons are heavier than L is the same as lighter than __?
9) If all the letters of the word “RECEIVED” are changed to the second successive letter in alphabetical series then how many vowels are there in the word?
10) The Position of how many digits in the number “6279135824” will remain unchanged, when the digits are arranged in the ascending order from the left end?
Directions (1-5) :
F is married in a month has an even number of days.
The number of persons who are married before F is the same as after B.
From the above condition, there are two possibilities.
Only three persons are married between B and D.
H is married adjacent to B.
From the above condition, there are three possibilities.
E is married immediately before G.
G does not marry on the adjacent month of H.
A is married before C.
C is married after H.
From the above condition, case1 and case2a get eliminated. Case2 shows the final arrangement.
1) Answer: B
2) Answer: E
3) Answer: B
4) Answer: C
5) Answer: E
L > X > O > G > K > I
6) Answer: A
7) Answer: C
8) Answer: C
9) Answer: A
10) Answer: D
|Check Here to View SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 13||Day – 12||Day – 11|