Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1-3): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions below.
327 491 785 298 536
1) If all the digits within the number are rearranged in descending order from left to right then which of the following will represent the 2nd highest value?
2) If 1 is subtracted from all the digits of the given numbers then which of the following is the smallest number after rearrangement?
3) If 3rd digit of 2nd lowest number and 2nd digit of 2nd highest number are multiplied then what is the resultant?
Direction (4-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions below.
Ten persons sit in two parallel rows in such a way that in row 1 E, F, G, H and I sit facing North while J, K, L, M and N sit in row 2 facing south. Row 1 persons face row 2 persons and vice versa.
M sits 2ndto the left of the one who faces E. Two persons sit between I and E. N sits immediate right of J. N doesn’t face E. K sits towards the left of L but doesn’t face I. One person sits between G and F who doesn’t sit at the extreme end.
4) Who among the following faces I?
A.The one who sits immediate right of J.
C.The one who sits immediate right of K
D.Either J or N
E.None of these
5) If L is related to H and K is related to F in the same way who among the following is related to N?
B.The one who sits immediate right of E
C.The one who sits at the extreme right end in row 1
E.None of these
6) How many persons sit between H and the one who faces the person who sits immediate right of J?
A.Same as between E and H
B.Same as between M and K
C.Same as between E and F
7) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Find the one which does not belong to that group?
8) Who among the following sits immediate left of F?
B.The one who faces L
Order and ranking
Direction (9-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the question below.
Seven persons P, Q, R, S, T, U and V are of different weights.
Q is lighter than T but heavier than S. R is heavier than Q and V. S is lighter than P but not as light as the lightest person. At least two persons are heavier than T. U is heavier than R but lighter than P.
9) Who is the 3rd-heaviest person?
E.Cannot be determined
10) How many persons are lighter than Q?
E.None of these
1) Answer: A
2) Answer: C
3) Answer: C
M sits 2ndto the left of the one who faces E. Two persons sit between I and E.
Here we get two possibilities.
N sits immediate right of J. N does not face E.
K sits towards the left of L but does not face I. One person sits between G and F who does not sit at the extreme end.
We cannot fix the position of K in case (2). So this case is eliminated.
4) Answer: A
5) Answer: C
6) Answer: C
7) Answer: B
8) Answer: D
Directions (9-10) :
9) Answer: E
10) Answer: A
|Check Here to View SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 37||Day – 36||Day – 35|